Reviews for His Death and the Blood to be rePaid
foolwiz chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
you have to write a good, real ending, you can't leave us hanging!
gersquin065 chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Change the label for this fanfic, This is more an adventure than tragedy. beside that, its acceptable
Steffy27 chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
You HAVE to have someone finish this if you guys don't! I HAVE to know the ending!
Rukiachan9 chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
You made me cry...
piixiiestiix chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
Wait! Wha..?

Okay damn

What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Damn you wasted my tiime.

I'm sorry

but damn.
frannys2cule chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

U.U so sad and kawaii!
Matahari chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Tenten shakes her head in disbelief with her hands on her hips... "First you have me kiss Sasuke..." "and then you have *my* Neji kiss Naruto of all the people in the world! Just take pity on me and kill me already! Oh... but as a last request can I get some proper attention from my white-eyed teammate? Ahem... after he uses some mouthwash, of course."

non-of-ya-biss chapter 6 . 9/16/2006
what the hell is wrong whit you!that's totally wrong, wierd and pshyco
SporkRuler chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
Hehehheehehehehehehhe... those last two chapters made me giggle. HEhehhehehee... and it's.. like... 11 at night. 8P Hehehehe... OMG, that was halarious! I laughed REALLY loud when Neji started slapping Tenten, then he and Naruto kissed. XD Hehehehhe...

So, REAL chappies are comming up? Cool. You need to write a crack fic like this... or... something... *grins*

Yay.
IndigoLight chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
You suck
Terra Silas chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
please tell me ur sick joke is over im getting really annoyed with it. im reading it and i've got a wtf expression and im at my mom's work so she's looking at me as if im crazy!
Terra Silas chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
thats a mean joke :-( it fraeaked me out and im like what the hell kinda joke is this. still good job in foling everyon now onward to CHAPTER 6!
JASMINE chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
THIS STORY IS QUITE SAD I HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS TENTEN DOESN'T REALLY DIE RIGHT? :(
xTxNxLx chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
no! my face was all like no! then my sister saw me and took a picture of me how mad i am! im not sending u a pictue naw that didnt happen Pthat is just sad tenten has to die no!she is my favorite charater in the whole naruto series!
Hakkai Suiren chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
AMAGAWD!LOL that was random..uhmm...ZOMG! xD lol wow..u really got my on these chapters..