Reviews for Should a Chance be Taken?
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Good story
Lowar chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Wow. An Asuka who is mature, kind, and helpful, and somehow still in character! Outstanding! _
Lowar chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
A very well thought out take on this adorable couple!
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Wow, this is quite the story. You handle the characters quite well, and the pace of the story just right. Also your idea for Maya's history before NERV is well handled for such a sensitve subject such as that, and is done in good taste.

Great work.
DearSfan31 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
very nice fic. the best shinji/maya fic i'v read in a while
DearSfan31 chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
A true masterpiece like all of your work. You are, hands down, the best at drama/romance fics. Hope to see more of your work in the future.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Interesting concept. And you're right, there aren't many, if any, other fanfics with this pairing. Y'know why? Because Maya is homosexual. : Heh... Anyway, if we were to assume that she ISN'T, for the sake of this fanfic, then this is a good start to a brand new 'Ship fandom. Heh. :P
Dayz chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I read this when it was new, I read it a dozen times more and now I'm reading it again. Know what? I still love it. You really do great work. :)
thubar2000 chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
OK. I know you've probably heard this so many times and this story is 6 years old, but the guardian line was the funniest that I've read on this entire website.
Boko the Chocobo chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
nice
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
If I like book 1 I'll try reading the other two.
Liber Logaeth chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
A good story about a Shinji/Maya relationship. This saga makes you a pioneer on Evangelion fanfics. Greetings!
james chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
pretty good.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 7 . 7/16/2005
excellent, ill move on to the next
Alex Ikari chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
Your story started out pretty good, but you basically just kind of ruined it with Maya's past. Honestly, why would you do that? This isn't the first time you've ruined your own perfectly good stories with perversion either. Anyways, I hope you make better decisions in the future, FYI, I didn't even bother reading chapter 7 after the first 3 paragraphs.