Reviews for Magic Kingdom
LOL, that was fun
dinawen chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
nice story
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Another great tale! I'd love to see how the rest of the day went...
NoNessa chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Hey. This is sweet. It's hilarious and though very sensibly written. Oh, and nice twist in the end.

PS: Caldwell's definitely kinda hot... ;)
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow...this is absolutely adorable! I love the snarking between Rodney and John, of course, and the entire premise is terrific. And I really like the Caldwell/Weir flirting-very cute! Wonderful, wonderful job-one of the best fics I've read in ages!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That's funny! Stephen has a daughter! And this line had me cracking up:

'Elizabeth doubted the heat she could feel on her face had anything to do with the Florida sun.'

Rodney afraid of micky mouse! Now THAT i can see! lol. I was going to say write more, but i just noticed that this was a one shot. It was very good. So funny, and i love how everybody was bickering and stuff... Oh and how Ronnan is learning about the weirdness that is earth culture! I really loved this story!
flubber chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I loved this story.

I loved the bits with Hermiod. I have a theory that he annoyed the Aasgard and that being sutck with humans is a punishment! And I wish I could speak Aasgard to! ;-)

Thanks for making me laugh!

TTFN

flubber
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Please do a sequel! This could be so funny. Pretty please!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
This is halirious! I love it! They all acted like little kids! I think John would be good with kids too!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Very funny!

And the 'it's a small world' ride is the most annoying thing on earth... and possibly the rest of the planets in this AND the Pegasus galaxy!
Linnzi chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This was a really sweet little story! I loved the snark and humour, yet underneath you dealt with the serious issues. Well done!
Kerry chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
you WIN AT LIFE for this story.

/disney obsessed :p
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
lol this fic is so awesome! Love how you weaved in the bit about Carson still feeling guilty about the retrovirus incident and Elizabeth comforting him. Aw, Caldwell has a little girl! The ending was so sweet. Sad that his wife died a few years ago. :( Tina's reddish-blonde hair, though...Scully reference? :p
Aunt-Slappy chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was awesome! Goodonya!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was GREAT! I found it really funny with all the quips, jabs, and snarks aimed at everyone and anyone. I liked Ronon's reaction to Goofy. Bringing Ronon to Disneyworld is like a bull in a china shop - I'm just glad "no characters were harmed in the making of this story." Lol.

I don't know how you find things to reference different side stories - like the malp on a stick. It makes it very funny though. I kinda liked the Weir/Caldwell thing, it was new and different from the usual Sheppard/Weir. Heh heh, this was probably one of my favorite Stories ever on Fanfic!

TERRIFIC! (Did I mention how much I liked it?) Very funny.