Reviews for The Curious Incident of Whipped Cream and Kissing
Lion warrior chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Superb
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was awesome. Poor Cyborg. Anyway, you should write more.
SaphireDragon15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
How do you drop a review? Ya ya I know what you ment. Anyway loved the story it's super cute and really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
You know bb and rae always seem to be a much umm how to put it ... They are active in the sexual sense
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Haham I liked this! Next time me, my boyfriend, and a spray can of whipped cream are in the same house...
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This story is hilarious. It makes me want to have a whipped cream fight.
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
OMG this is adorable!
lol chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
hahaha o gosh this was soo hilarious! brilliant just brilliant!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
mm-hmm, yeah, okay, NOW ig et what that guys idea was... what? no, naw, Im talkin bout a whole notha story. this one, though, was aight.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
pretty funny, i liked the detective cyborg part. at little oc, but with these characters, this kind of story would be possible if they weren't a little.
dark-angle chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
O_O...that was...that was..SO TOTALY WICKED !this is so going on my faves well done!
Kity Kat chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
i loved it. very funny and worth reading )
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hm...Raven and Beast Boy kissing, while in a mess of whip cream, yum. lol, couldn't help myself _. This was a cute, funny one-shot fic. Cyborg will realize by tomorrow that it wasn't a dream. I guess with all the arguement Beast Boy and Raven have all the time, your eyes play tricks on you, example Cyborg. Adding this in fav!
Superficial Misfit chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
aww i thought it was so cute and quite funny good job :-
World of Nightmares chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
that was good... I LOVE WIPPED CREAM! HHAHAHAHAHH WIPPED CREAM!