Reviews for The Curious Incident of Whipped Cream and Kissing
Fiery Pancake chapter 1 . 6/19
This is gold, pure, 100 percent gold XD
You think Egglette got carried away in the end!? That was a mindblowingly amazing story! The start was perfect! Whipped cream fight!? Tots like BB. And Raven didnt seem OOC because she said a threat 'you better start running'. And then Cyborg at the end and them still kissing and whatnot like so funny! That was an awesomelyamazing story!
-SS
PS props to BB for finding a way to get his girl :3 I wish I could do dat :/
Maypl Bougher chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Fluffy!Today I am obsessed with fluffy since #1 I love romance stories. #2 I watched fluffy unicorn walking on a rainbow. I have no idea why its funny. I could watch it for HOURS!
Lion warrior chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Superb
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was awesome. Poor Cyborg. Anyway, you should write more.
SaphireDragon15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
How do you drop a review? Ya ya I know what you ment. Anyway loved the story it's super cute and really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
You know bb and rae always seem to be a much umm how to put it ... They are active in the sexual sense
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Haham I liked this! Next time me, my boyfriend, and a spray can of whipped cream are in the same house...
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This story is hilarious. It makes me want to have a whipped cream fight.
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
OMG this is adorable!
lol chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
hahaha o gosh this was soo hilarious! brilliant just brilliant!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
mm-hmm, yeah, okay, NOW ig et what that guys idea was... what? no, naw, Im talkin bout a whole notha story. this one, though, was aight.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
pretty funny, i liked the detective cyborg part. at little oc, but with these characters, this kind of story would be possible if they weren't a little.
dark-angle chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
O_O...that was...that was..SO TOTALY WICKED !this is so going on my faves well done!
Kity Kat chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
i loved it. very funny and worth reading )