Reviews for The Curious Incident of Whipped Cream and Kissing
Allen Blaster chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read! Cyborg's reaction was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for writing this so long ago for me to find!
Fiery Pancake chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
This is gold, pure, 100 percent gold XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
You think Egglette got carried away in the end!? That was a mindblowingly amazing story! The start was perfect! Whipped cream fight!? Tots like BB. And Raven didnt seem OOC because she said a threat 'you better start running'. And then Cyborg at the end and them still kissing and whatnot like so funny! That was an awesomelyamazing story!
-SS
PS props to BB for finding a way to get his girl :3 I wish I could do dat :/
Maypl Bougher chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Fluffy!Today I am obsessed with fluffy since #1 I love romance stories. #2 I watched fluffy unicorn walking on a rainbow. I have no idea why its funny. I could watch it for HOURS!
Lion warrior chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Superb
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was awesome. Poor Cyborg. Anyway, you should write more.
SaphireDragon15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
How do you drop a review? Ya ya I know what you ment. Anyway loved the story it's super cute and really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
You know bb and rae always seem to be a much umm how to put it ... They are active in the sexual sense
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Haham I liked this! Next time me, my boyfriend, and a spray can of whipped cream are in the same house...
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This story is hilarious. It makes me want to have a whipped cream fight.
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
OMG this is adorable!
lol chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
hahaha o gosh this was soo hilarious! brilliant just brilliant!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
mm-hmm, yeah, okay, NOW ig et what that guys idea was... what? no, naw, Im talkin bout a whole notha story. this one, though, was aight.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
pretty funny, i liked the detective cyborg part. at little oc, but with these characters, this kind of story would be possible if they weren't a little.
dark-angle chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
O_O...that was...that was..SO TOTALY WICKED !this is so going on my faves well done!