Reviews for Disappoint
dirtysecrets127 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Kinda a little bit sad but still sweet,even adorable.I love the more innocent gaara whith slight weakness that've been concealed behind violance before ,and the interaction between gaara and temari is quite realistic and my tears now...

And how I wish they were not siblings*sigh* Anyhow,still love this couple

Beautiful story,add to my fave XD of course
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow! This was excellent; I thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a nice, rich background for the scene to take place, and you have a wide range of emotions that both Gaara and Temari feel. Well done.
run.dog.run chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
if i could find the words to give an intelligent review, to say what hasn't been said before.. i would.

unfortunately, i can only say that i loved this.

and you have a way... you know how to tell a story of thought, emotion... something more than dialogue and action, though you do that well too. i like how you get in heads, without being god.

i love your style and your voice.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
It seems the majority of sand sibling stories are humor, and I can't seem to find very many were is Gaara is...well Gaara. That makes me even more excited that I found this one. After becoming completely enamored with the sand sibs, I've been greedily looking for stories involving them. This was a wonserful story!
XTragicxBeautyX chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I liked it! You do awesome work!
Karichi chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
haw kawaii

nya0
kerrance chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
hm...you kept him in character well, and still managed to make him sound...i don't know...human.
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Aww! so touching. T_T, anything that has to do with Gaara is so touching. T_T tho I don't like the TemariGaara thing, it's cute to see it as just brothers. n.n Great job!
Galance chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It's so nice to see Gaara in doubt without losing character credibility! I really liked it. I think you did a splendid job.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I don't think Gaara can disappiont his older siblings