Reviews for Charms Of A Scarlet Lady
Stories by Neri chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Serene! WOOT!

Flower Bud Village? Cierra? ...oh dear...
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 20 . 9/28/2007

This was such a good fic, I loved the humor of it all!
Jenvaati chapter 20 . 9/16/2007
Loved the title. Rothe's future doesn't look that charming though...

Heh, dolphin mention! SWEET. "This should be interesting...meeting dolphins." Maria should go out more. It's a good thing she and Ray get along so well, 'cuz Ray's always wandering somewhere...Kinda like my science teacher last year. One time I was looking for him, and no one knew where he was, and the other teachers were like "He wanders around." Uh yeah. So Maria will be getting more sun and stuff. (That was a lame finish to my paragraph xD)

"Good Morning, Ray..." Can't believe Jamie was actually being polite. I blame Jack.

LOVE this story. It even came with a moral! I mean, not every story TEACHES you something AND amuses you at the same time! I'm only sad it's over. See ya, and cheers, and you ROCK.

(And now I can focus on Karen and Mitchel's stories! YAY)
Jenvaati chapter 19 . 9/16/2007
That was way cool! Bit disgusted by the fruit flavored water, but it did give me a great idea of what the potion tasted like. Way to describe something...xD

I think Cierra should try selling this. She'd make a great commercial! "Consider it a problem solver and a confidence booster at the same time!" Oh and, "...clarify things for the drinker. I never said it would offer you the perfect answer..." Potions are so AWESOME. I guess nothing is that easy.

This line really got me thinking. "It's not like she gave me psychic powers or anything!" Hah. I wonder about that.

See ya, and cheers!
Heartfelt Dream chapter 20 . 9/14/2007
Pure genius, just amazing. xP The words flow, the characterization is astounding... just over-all great work! O
Jenvaati chapter 18 . 8/19/2007
Hahaha, the sprites were great. I thought Cierra was gonna grab them and dissect them or something. It sounds like something she could do...

Hahhaa, she's so known for being a klutz. Right well, thanks for the great read today, see ya, and cheers!
Jenvaati chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Hahahhaa, Jack...was...AWESOME here! He was totally useless in helping Jill but..."Hey, whatever happened to "Trusting no one but yourself"..." Hahaha! Way to ruin the moment, Jack!

Umm...I STILL think that Ray and Maria wouldn't work. 'Cuz then the dolphin would be lonely, and that would just be mean! Oh well...

See ya and cheers!
Jenvaati chapter 16 . 8/19/2007
Darn it...I thought it would be Jamie...Congrats, you had me going there!

...That was so cool. Jill is just really overdramatic isn't she? So...She has a lot in common with Jamie! Sweet!

And Maria's a hero, saving Jill like that...She should totally get a medal or something. And her dad's the mayor, I'm sure something like that's possible! See ya, and cheers till the next chapter!
Jenvaati chapter 15 . 8/19/2007
Wow, Jamie is losing it...He's being so...DRAMATIC. Wow though, he's so smart...he figured everything about pretty quick. I'm surprised he's not out right now to kill Cierra...Cool chapter, see ya, and cheers till the next one!
Tishie chapter 15 . 8/15/2007
AW! I was smiling the whole time i read this chapter... You portrayed Jamie so perfectly, as if you actually lived in Flower Bud Village!
Tishie chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
You're amazing! How could you write something so beautiful and not have a BILLION reviews for it? Just a question, how do you express deep love and emotion so wonderfully? And bringing up the fact that you're a boy... Well for me, is just absolutely amazing! HOW DO YOU DO IT! D:
Tishie chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I absolutely am IN LOVE with your story. I was a bit doubtful at first, seeing as it had names that confused me a bit, but after maybe the 1st two chapters, i've grown to love it. I even researched a bit on Riveria, just to see how the characters looked like, and i must say.. Why have i not heard about this story? Hmm..

Anyway, i have more chapters to read, and hopefully my passion for Jamie and Jill will be fed. OMG, i OFFICIALLY love you!
Heartfelt Dream chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
Yet another awesome chapter! This one was really sweet and especially believable. Awesome writing!
Heartfelt Dream chapter 16 . 8/9/2007
Aw, this chapter was really sweet. :)
Jenvaati chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
Hahaha, I hope Ray learned his lesson. Tea is bad for you; everyone should just drink coffee!

Jack's comment was great. "She tends to get hurt without proper supervision"

Heh, Jill is really interesting. But she really knows how to steal the spotlight from Ray! Even if Ray drank that tea...

Can't wait to see how that search turns out! See ya, and cheers! (And now it's time to read about Nack! YAY!)