Reviews for Ello, Beastie
Nearing Midnight chapter 29 . 10/23/2013
It's been a long time... But please update?
Captain Anemone chapter 30 . 8/5/2009
Watering down Captain Teague's rum eh? Not smart that, not smart at all. Thanks for the story!

-An
Whitney Rose chapter 30 . 3/11/2009
As always, I love it! :) Seeing this in my inbox made my crappy week a little bit better. College is just too stressful, you know? And reading awesome PotC fanfiction seems to help. So does reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, but that's beside the point.

Please update again soon!
Katie chapter 30 . 3/7/2009
Exciting, Erica, per usual! You're great at pulling out little aspects from the movies that make your story very intersting. I look forward to reading the next chapter! It will be interesting to see how many other ways Jack can get in debt to all the Pirate Lords! And what happens with Teague! (Even if we do know he becomes Keeper of the Code.)
AdhesivePrincess chapter 30 . 3/7/2009
A review you want, a review you shall have, m'lady!

This is the one and only story on for which I will drop everything to read immediately when an update comes in. Using the Pearl as Jack's judge? mediator? is the most creative way of telling Jack's back-story I've ever seen.

My only con-crit? Perhaps find a proof-reader to catch missing words. Every so often a or phrase is left out of a sentence. :')

Oh yeah, and try to update more often! (...a crime I'm also guilty of on my own work, so don't take me too seriously...)
Celestetrinket chapter 29 . 2/20/2009
:D I like your stories! So what's going to happen next? Is Jackie going to run away from serving his father? Is Jackie going to find another girilie to love? :D It's all a mystery! Only YOU know! We want you to share! Woot woot! :D

The last line Teague says, about there not being any bad answers, kinda reminds me of the turtle on Kung Fu Panda...very wise words, though.

Keep up the good work! You need to finish this before you leave on your 18 month trip!
Katie chapter 29 . 2/1/2009
O! This was a good one, Erica! I like that you introduce a pirate lord and how Jack starts owing them all money! yay! I only saw one thing that needed to be fixed: a then instead of than. Otherwise, this chapter really moves some things forward. I can't wait to read the next one! Keep up the good work!
Kadees D chapter 28 . 9/23/2008
Yay! I remembered how to review! I enjoyed the last couple of chapters that I fell behind on reading because I don't know how to get emails about updates and I've been a goober busy head. I'm excited to read about the next couple of chapters! Very interesting twist to have Teague be the one to rescue Jack and be the leader of the rumrunners! I guess I was still thinking about your first book and how they all looked like Jack. This adds irony to that because Teague looks a lot like Jack (only A LOT older)! :D I like how you even have it so Teague will be keeper as in keeping with the third movie! You're amazing! Can't wait to get another chapter up *wink wink* in the mean time I'll be rereading some of your other things!
Zelscar chapter 28 . 7/12/2008
You know, oddly enough, I just didn't see the whole 'Teague-owning-the-rum' comming. Jack's speel about being govenor because he was voted in by the hollow trees had to be the best part, though! That and this was an interesting look into why the islanders were so dead-set (excuse the pun) on eating him...I really didn't see Rosalyn turning up either, I wonder how those two got hooked up...? Oh, Queen Mary's Revenge? Did Teague happen to know Black Beard? But anyway, I'm getting kicked off of here, so I'll sign off now. Loved the chapter, palm trees and all,

Zel
Zelscar chapter 27 . 7/12/2008
Sorry I haven't replied sooner-we've been having a lot of storms here, and one of them took out my internet. That said, I'm at my grandma's now and catching up on all of the stuff that I've got in my Inbox (tons O.o) and decided to reply straightaway. Now, on to the review!

Hehe, I likethe irony of Jack thinking so highly of Barbossa and then his first mate turning around and stabbing him in the back ' And, after he's been un-captained, Ragetti goes and bites him on the finger? How very mature ' And I loved the part where Jack was thinking that, while in Heaven, he could figure out how women think. Actually, his whole wondering about the afterlife was pretty hilarious. But what takes the cake was Jack thinking that he had discovered an island of hollow palm trees-And then discovering that his only effort at suvival was to lay about drinking rum!

Well, I'm off to go read the next chapter,

Zel
Skystrike26 chapter 28 . 7/10/2008
Haha. Cute, very cute. Lovin' the family together!
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 28 . 7/7/2008
I've got mad skills! -whoops- Most mutual, trust me.

More excitement at seeing a new chapter! Honestly, I wasn't sure when I expected one but, regardless, updates make me a happy camper. A turning point in the plot me thinks! Never would've guessed you'd incorporate the Pirate Lords. I figured at some point but not during the ten years between the marooning and CotBP. Will Teague have to see all the lords? Well, yes, I imagine so but! I'm more interested as to if you've got Babs as a Lord yet. I'm assaulted with several other questions along that strain but it would just demonstrate my inner hopeless fan-girl. So, moving on.

Aw! Teague and Ros! Jack's hallucinations were interesting. Does the name Panegyric mean anything in particular? Probably does but if so, the significance goes over my head. Perhaps I'll look it up and see if anything comes up. Cannibals! I bet it's during this time that Jack learns the Pelegostas' language! I'm a smart cookie. Looking forward to the next chapter!
AdhesivePrincess chapter 28 . 7/7/2008
The chapter where we meet Jack's parents is priceless! I can't wait to read how Jack pays daddy back for the rum!
Dara Natalia chapter 28 . 7/7/2008
Hahahaha! I almost squealed when Teague made his appearance. He's just so cool! And then Jack's mommy shows up! Silly silly. And Jack's still mostly out of it! Hahaha! It's late and I'm getting loopy. And we get to all learn how Jack came to meet all the pirate lords. This is gonna be amusing. Yup. I want a puppet show summary of the next ten years. That would make it all better. Yup. Hey! I'm going on vacation too! What a coincidence! Just about 31.5 hours. Yay! I'm practically dancing.
Dara Natalia chapter 26 . 7/6/2008
Hey! I haven't reviewed this chapter! All this time and no review from me and you never reminded me to actually review? Sheesh! Some author you are. Not even promoting your story? Dun dun dun! 2 days to go! Ha ha ha! I should bring some candy so I can chuck it at you in regular intervals. I wonder if one of those air marshal dudes will try to take me out if I start throwing candy on a plane. . . . Something to think about. What was this chapter about anyway? It's been so long. Eventually I'll have to reread this entire story. Perhaps when you have it finished so I can get the whole story in. When did you start it? I'll check! Almost two years! Wow! You'll have to throw a party on the 13th. Where will we be on the 13th? Let me check! Hey! The 13th is in a week! Is it the Community of Christ that has that cool swirly temple? I'll need to find some party hats. And cupcakes. Definitely need cupcakes. I wonder if any of your adoring fans will send you a special anniversary email. That would be sweet. (hint hint) Bedtime!