Reviews for With The Coming of the Dawn
Bananas102 chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Im dying from the Batman thing...
gapdragon1 chapter 23 . 8/10/2008
I know you wrote this a while ago - have only just read it - really enjoyed it but have to say my fave bits have to be the batman endings - fantastic
AquarianNightSky chapter 23 . 12/30/2007
Awesome story! I just found it yesterday and finished today. You really put Sam and Dean through the wringer, but I really really liked it.

Toodles!

Sky
anon chapter 23 . 6/13/2007
Wow; what a great fic! It was so exciting that I put my urgent homework on hold to finish reading it in one go. (Oops.)

Anyway, congrats on a great fic and thanks for sharing! :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 23 . 5/12/2007
wow, this fic was beyond wicked! what a ride!

i loved elsies character, and the others too! very creepy and evil

anyways, im off to go check out yo other stuff :D

kudos!

XsarahX
casus17 chapter 23 . 3/11/2007
wow, that was really really really good! like, really. that was one of the best stories i've read.

great job!

casus17
heather03nmg chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
Holy freaking cow Batman, that evil fangirl sure can write!

That was an amazing story, I honestly had no idea where or how it was going to end. Great job and I hope the sequel gets Sammy out of the demons clutches.

By the way, that restraining order is more of a suggestion to stay away from the guys, you just need to be more creative in your stalking. (hee hee)
sunnyjunedays chapter 23 . 1/26/2007
Hi, I've just read your supernatural story 'With the coming of the Dawn' and it is brilliant. Your first story has everything included, please continue writing for fans like me who would never, ever be able to pen anything anywhere nearly as good. x
Nana56 chapter 23 . 1/8/2007
I discovered this story last night and have finished it. I wish I'd seen it when it first came up to review every chapter. As it was, I couldn't take the time to review...I had to go directly to the next chapter.

This has been an amazing ride and I hated to see it come to an end, but I know it needed to. I haven't yet looked for a sequel, but I sure hope there is one. Is the one you mentioned at the end of this one the sequel? You've done a wonderful job with this and I'll definitely be reading more of your stories.

You have the boys down perfectly and it was a joy to see Sam so strong in his mind when they fought the Demon. I'd love to see more of the connection between the two of them!

Anyway, I have to go let my mind rest, now, but you'll definitely be hearing from me again. Really, really great job!
JazzyIrish chapter 23 . 1/5/2007
"Holy Rollercoaster, Evil Fangirl, that was one HELL of a ride". Absolutely loved your "Batmanisms" at the end of the chapters. There I was crushed and sad at whatever had befallen our heros in the chapter, and then I'm laughing at the Batman notes. Very clever.

Loved the action in this story. The prologue drew me in immediately and each chapter promised more to come. The angst was simply marvelous. When Dean finds Sam in the woods presumably dead, my heart simply broke for him. Likewise, when Sam "sees" Dean's death, it's almost more than a person can take. The whole psychic-connection-alternate world was a little out there, but enjoyable reading nonetheless. And this is Supernatural after all. Speaking of "out there", loved the "X-Files" reference of John seeking the truth. One of the best shows ever on TV. But I digress. John was really scary while possessed by the demon - just like he was in Devil's Trap. I really like your Elsie character - so protective and caring - and who wouldn't love our boys?

I think that you wrote both Sam and Dean very true to character - the banter, love, sacrifice and caring were spot on. You did put them though hell, but that's why we come here to read. I like your style of writing - it keeps the readers' interest and moves along at a good pace. Nice balance to action, dialogue and thoughts. All in all, a wonderful read. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your work.
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 23 . 12/26/2006
This story was great! I make it a habbit to read only completed works...so this review is for the whole thing. I loved the Batman conversations at the bottom of the chapters...very cute. I think you handled this very well...I look forward to reading more of your work.
Rhindon chapter 23 . 11/6/2006
Sorry it's taking me so long to get to read and finish everyone's stories. Very nice job!
xJazminex chapter 23 . 11/4/2006
Holy Sh*t Dream! You're becoming TETIK what with the cliffies and the supense and the evilness that i can't help but love. i finally got around to reading Fanfics and yours is the first i've read (you must feel so special ;P) It was fantastic. i loved it, you should become an author some day. Sadly, as you've noted, you can't make the boiz perform this, so i can't make music vids with your storylines and their acting. i heard this Kelly Clarkson song on the radio and i reckon it would just fit perfectly. *sigh* it's called 'You found me' and i was thinking from Sam's point of view with this story, (if that makes any sense whatsoever). Anyway, mainly reviewing to say you rok! i started reading last night and got up to chapter 13, when it was like 1 am, and i was going to print the rest off so i could read before bed, but the printer and computer basicly told me that they would spontainiously combust if i tried to print 146 pages of Fanfic. your story got everything perfectly, the right amount of angst, pain, confusion, jokes, and just everything. even though i know this isn't the 'Official' Kripke style story, it just added a whole knew layer to the boys emotions and souls. also, loved the flash back to Wee Winchester time with 'Sammy' and 'De'. Sorry this has been a long review, but i had to say how good it was. Please don't stop writing! Luv Jazzee from the FaNily.
alwaysateen chapter 23 . 11/1/2006
Great last chapter. It's good that Dean learn the truth, thanks Missouri and you. See you at your next story, especially if it's about Dean!
J.A. Carlton chapter 23 . 10/31/2006
Beauty job Dream... beauty job! It was worth the wait.

:D