Reviews for Stakeout
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Very cute little ficlet! :D
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Cookie chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh *gasp* my *gasp* GOD. I-I almost died reading this. Normally I read the Grumpy-Turned-Happy-Because-Of-Diana Batman fics, but this... this is just pure comedic genius. Well done, my friend. Well done.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
wow- this was a really good fic- loved the flirty conversation between them
LilBitOBantar chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Loved it! Was so funny and the storyline was great. :)
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Lol, I loved this it made me giggle and smile so much! Sexy, naughty, sweet and fun.
Peekablue1981 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
While I can see Batman staging a fake stakeout in order to spend time with Wonder Woman, I cannot see either of them having that type of conversation. Flirting, yes...but neither of them are the type to be so obvious about it.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Quite entertaining. Good job.
magialuna chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was really cute. I especially like the idea that the entire stakeout was a fake to get to spend time with Diana.. that have me laughing. Really enjoyed this little gem. -Clare
BB chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I like all of yyour BMWW fics but I would like a little more... okay this is a little wierd, but I would like a little more... about what they do PLEASE.I am usually a good girl, but there is something about Batman and Wonder Woman that maks me want to read abou...sex themes.I ask you PLEASE do ths.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Great story! I absolutely love Bats' reaction to Diana and the banter between them.
fragileflame chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I just love reading your stuff. Keep it up.
George chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Honestly, its very cheesy- too cheesy. However, I enjoyed it. Cheers!
killertrees chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Haha! Batman would totally try to seduce her on a rooftop. Awesome.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Honestly, I think you're the best BMWW writer out there. DC should hire you to get their characters right! This was another amazing fic and I enjoyed it immensly. You really have a fantastic talent. I hope we get to see more wonderful stories in the future.