Reviews for Light of the Moon
Lobo De La Luna chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
amazing its so very...very...there's no word in my vocabulary for it
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Lovely one-shot. I really enjoyed your writing style; this passage here is beautiful:

"Draco swallowed uncomfortably. When he didn't respond, Luna turned her vague, dreamy eyes on him, and suddenly they didn't seem vague or dreamy at all. They pierced right through him, nailing his heart to the bench behind his back and stripping his soul to the bare, fragile skeleton that shaped it. It wasn't that she seemed suddenly sharp or interested; it was just that she seemed to see everything when she looked at him."

Keep up the good work!
Motif chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh! that's very cute.
22Moons chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I loved this story; it's one of the few I've read that managed to make Draco sympathetic without ignoring his very real flaws. It never occurred to me before that Draco and Luna really DO have a connection arising from their relationships with their fathers.

Luna is my favorite character, and I thought you did a nice job with her too. She was intelligent, accepting and open; that's my girl!
PartiallyDeceasedFangirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Very Good!The People,Like you,Need to write more chapters of this stuff!
MagicalSocks chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I know you have this story marked as complete... and it hasn't been updated since 2006, but it would be totally awesome if you continued on with the story. It's really good and you do an excellent job of recreating the characters :].

-Joanna
msknowitall chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
aw very cute I want to look for dew sprites

moutain dew mixed with sprite zero

as you can tell Im thirsty

awesome story though
Aideko chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. You portrayed Draco and Luna very close to how they are in canon. I like how vulnerable and scared Draco was here. His many flaws are, strangely enough, one of the main reasons why he is my favorite character in the books. You handled them with blunt honesty, which I greatly respect. Yet, you still managed to make him sympathetic. You described his inner and social conflicts after the war just as I would imagine them. Since this was written in Draco's P.O.V., it was harder to get a feel for Luna's thoughts, but her dialouge and behaviorisms were perfect.
museangel chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i think ...

amazing!

continue .. please!
maeve27 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Gosh, i love this. i absolutely do!
Lan chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I think you did a lovely job on this.

Rowling had a great opportunity to make Draco more three dimensional, but after giving him such a big role in six, he was left unfinished in seven.

It's very interesting to see others takes on him post series.
yutakalamia chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Ahh...Luna's so sweet. I like it how you started off the story. Update soon.
blacktea chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I liked this story. I hope you write more like it!
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
You never cease to amaze me with your writing. Your introspection and character dipiction was on the mark (as always) and it was a thoughtful piece overall. Excellent job. I look forward to reading more Harry Potter fics by you in the future.

Eraya
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I'm going to step up and say this: Reading your version of Draco's character was like a breath of fresh air. Probably because it wasn't a "version" and was simply Draco as J.K.R. intended. He's not a suave, super intelligent sex God, perfect in every way (except for his nastiness, of course-a sourness that is always somehow magically less stingingly mean and suddenly cleverly funny.) In fact, he's kind of pathetic, insecure, and fake-exactly as he is in the books (though we like him, anyway). This Draco has unattractive flaws, yet good points about him, too. (Like a real person or round character.)

Thank you for writing Draco. Also, the writing was lovely as well. I was interested the whole time I was reading this little shot, and I love Luna, so that made it even better. Good job writing Luna, too. I dare say she was perfect. I didn't see anything that didn't mesh with my impressions of her in the books.

That said, Draco and Luna's interaction was cute and, surprisingly, understandable as well as believable. I never thought of them having anything in common, but that particular angle on their fathers works and is a believable bridge between the two. Also, even if the entire world either hated or pitied Draco, I could see Luna treating him the same as she treats anyone else, so them meeting and connecting in this way was an interesting but very plausible set-up. Great job! I know I must sound analytical, but I really enjoyed it and thought this short story was cute, and I would definitely like to see more of this new fandom you're trying out! Keep up the good work and keep on writing!