Reviews for Light of the Moon
snowynymeria chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This. Is. Amazing.
Red Riding Hood's Lobo De La L chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
amazing its so very...very...there's no word in my vocabulary for it
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Lovely one-shot. I really enjoyed your writing style; this passage here is beautiful:

"Draco swallowed uncomfortably. When he didn't respond, Luna turned her vague, dreamy eyes on him, and suddenly they didn't seem vague or dreamy at all. They pierced right through him, nailing his heart to the bench behind his back and stripping his soul to the bare, fragile skeleton that shaped it. It wasn't that she seemed suddenly sharp or interested; it was just that she seemed to see everything when she looked at him."

Keep up the good work!
Motif chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh! that's very cute.
22Moons chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I loved this story; it's one of the few I've read that managed to make Draco sympathetic without ignoring his very real flaws. It never occurred to me before that Draco and Luna really DO have a connection arising from their relationships with their fathers.

Luna is my favorite character, and I thought you did a nice job with her too. She was intelligent, accepting and open; that's my girl!
PartiallyDeceasedFangirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Very Good!The People,Like you,Need to write more chapters of this stuff!
MagicalSocks chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I know you have this story marked as complete... and it hasn't been updated since 2006, but it would be totally awesome if you continued on with the story. It's really good and you do an excellent job of recreating the characters :].

-Joanna
msknowitall chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
aw very cute I want to look for dew sprites

moutain dew mixed with sprite zero

as you can tell Im thirsty

awesome story though
Aideko chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. You portrayed Draco and Luna very close to how they are in canon. I like how vulnerable and scared Draco was here. His many flaws are, strangely enough, one of the main reasons why he is my favorite character in the books. You handled them with blunt honesty, which I greatly respect. Yet, you still managed to make him sympathetic. You described his inner and social conflicts after the war just as I would imagine them. Since this was written in Draco's P.O.V., it was harder to get a feel for Luna's thoughts, but her dialouge and behaviorisms were perfect.
museangel chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i think ...

amazing!

continue .. please!
maeve27 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Gosh, i love this. i absolutely do!
Lan chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I think you did a lovely job on this.

Rowling had a great opportunity to make Draco more three dimensional, but after giving him such a big role in six, he was left unfinished in seven.

It's very interesting to see others takes on him post series.
yutakalamia chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Ahh...Luna's so sweet. I like it how you started off the story. Update soon.
blacktea chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I liked this story. I hope you write more like it!
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
You never cease to amaze me with your writing. Your introspection and character dipiction was on the mark (as always) and it was a thoughtful piece overall. Excellent job. I look forward to reading more Harry Potter fics by you in the future.

Eraya