Reviews for A Glass of Wine
jreedEVAfan chapter 22 . 7/20
I had planned on doing this a week or so on his anniversary but decided to do it right now. I came across "A Glass of Wine" when I first came to Fanfiction. It was one of the few stories that caught my sight. I enjoyed his story and couldn't wait until the next chapter. Then I got caught up with work, school and life decisions that kept me away from the Fanfiction for awhile. I came back a few years ago to check out new stories. Again, I found 94saturn's story and read all the way up to 22. I was excited about the next chapter. It never came but I was always on the look out. Then a year from now, I looked around the site one day and found a story called "A Glass of Wine Rebuilt." My first thought was "Thief" and to get to the bottom of this.
I found out that 94saturn had passed away. I didn't take the news well. The fact that so many people like myself didn't know broke my heart. We had lost a great writer in our community. So I write this today because every now and then we should always go back to his works. We should remember 94saturn as someone who took his time with his work and his audience and gave that audience wonderful stories. We should look back on all the stories of those who are not here with us today. For now, all I want say is this:
carbonfox chapter 1 . 6/3
I loved this story when I read it the first time and I still love it now I was saddened to hear that the author had died I would ask that someone adopt this story so that his what I view as one of the best stories here will have an ending and to show that we as a community will continue to be creative and supportive even if the author passed away
Jiggly Joe chapter 1 . 4/8
It's been many years sincr I read this fic. I'm twenty, now, just to give you an idea.

Recently, I decided to check out Evangelion fanfiction again. There's not much in the way of new stuff that grabs my interest, so I figured I would check out some of the stories I read as a kid.

I saw a review saying you had passed away... So I put a little bit of effort into researching it.

I know I'm far, far too late on this one... But thanks for fueling my interest in NGE, and I'm sorry to see that you were never able to complete this story.

Rest in peace, man.
That Baka chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
Mo' chapters, mo' edits:

A fissure formed in one of her barriers.

Now using arrows. Like?
I also noticed I didn't review the last chapter, so now I'll do this one twice as long! (A whole two sentences! Wow!)

Great writing, I find your lemon/lime very enjoyable and the premise is very easy to believe too. I'd also have to commend you for writing a story that ships Shinji and Asuka I've always found them to be the otp.

Much love, That Baka
That Baka chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
More edits:
(Perhaps I am a grammar nazi? [super intense introspection go!])

More 'how I'd write/say this particular sentence'

S̲h̲e̲ ̲s̲a̲i̲d̲ ̲s̲t̲e̲r̲n̲l̲y̲.̲

S̲h̲i̲n̲j̲i̲ ̲s̲m̲i̲l̲e̲d̲ ̲i̲n̲w̲a̲r̲d̲l̲y̲,̲ ̲b̲u̲t̲ ̲d̲i̲d̲ ̲n̲o̲t̲ ̲v̲e̲n̲t̲u̲r̲e̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲g̲r̲i̲n̲ ̲o̲n̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲o̲u̲t̲s̲i̲d̲e̲.̲ ̲

S̲h̲i̲n̲j̲i̲'̲s̲ ̲s̲o̲f̲t̲ ̲t̲o̲u̲c̲h̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲g̲e̲n̲t̲l̲e̲ ̲k̲i̲s̲s̲e̲s̲ ̲w̲e̲r̲e̲ ̲b̲e̲g̲i̲n̲n̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲m̲a̲k̲e̲ ̲A̲s̲u̲k̲a̲ ̲m̲o̲r̲e̲ ̲a̲m̲o̲r̲o̲u̲s̲.̲ ̲
That Baka chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Another small edit: (I think the sentence in question makes more sense structured this way)

They set out plates, knives,̲ and forks, H̲i̲k̲a̲r̲i̲ ̲w̲a̲s̲ ̲l̲o̲o̲k̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲f̲o̲r̲e̲w̲o̲r̲d̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲t̲r̲y̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲t̲h̲i̲s̲,̲ ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲h̲a̲d̲n̲'̲t̲ ̲h̲a̲d̲ ̲m̲u̲c̲h̲ ̲e̲x̲p̲o̲s̲u̲r̲e̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲w̲e̲s̲t̲e̲r̲n̲ ̲f̲o̲o̲d̲ ̲s̲o̲ ̲i̲t̲ ̲w̲a̲s̲ ̲a̲d̲v̲e̲n̲t̲u̲r̲o̲u̲s̲.̲

This story is very well written, I hope I don't come off as some sort of grammar nazi or elitist with my edit suggestions.
That Baka chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Slight edit:

"It wasn't a big deal really, you were close to the surface, all I had to do was grab you before you sank too deep and you killed the a̲n̲g̲e̲l̲."

Minnor spelling/grammar mistake, but, it's a well-written chapter none-the-less.
DarkFetherStorys chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
just read start to fin and it is a realy good story.
hope you get back to it soon.
Critic 471 chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
I wonder how he died. People who write fanfic shouldn't be writing stuff if their physh
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
To everyone who might ever review this again.

I mean in all seriousness that the author of this fic is dead.

And no, is not the fic that is dead. But the author himself died years ago.

Atomic Squirrel, a friend of the author, posted about his passing some years ago.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Small typo when Asuka says, "Their all losers and perverts!" "Their" is used to imply ownership. "They're" is used as a contraction of "They are" which fits the connotation better.
El Lobo de Rey chapter 22 . 4/10/2013
good chapter adn story cant wait for the next update
Gemini011 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
What.

I don't know if I can keep reading this with how OOC Shinji is. :/

I won't give any spoilers but I think you probably know what scene I'm talking about. Are you kidding me.
Gemini011 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
...Soft spongy muffins? I'm not sure if that was supposed to be funny, but it made me laugh.
Nesumy19.Oz chapter 22 . 12/29/2012