Reviews for The Trick is to Keep Breathing
lizzievee chapter 42 . 2/21/2012
I just wanted to say what a great story you have written. Strong, tender, love, anger, its all there. Thank you for this amazing story.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 42 . 7/13/2008
:) I LOVED this story and its prequel. I would have reviewed for the other story, but I had to start reading this one, once I saw there was a sequel! They were both AMAZING! I'm really happy you didn't you the cliched "I love you". You used "I own you" which is so House/Wilson! I wish there was a part three, I loved reading these stories! 10/10 *adds to favs*
sami1010220 chapter 42 . 3/5/2008
hmm...i'm not sure that i loved the ending, but the fic was great!
Grim Lupine chapter 42 . 11/12/2007
A very enjoyable House Wilson dynamic here-House is a little softer than how we usually see him, but I like to think that that's what being in love would do to him. After all, we've seen him with Stacy, and he was almost nice. :)

I really enjoyed this.

soo sweet.

i loved it.

AW!
HousePiglet chapter 42 . 3/10/2007
I've just read this all through, from start to finish, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great job :) Many thanks for posting!
XxBookScarxX chapter 42 . 2/17/2007
Totally, completely loved this story to pieces. House was slightly sappy but everone has many faces and, as you stated this is a side of him that only Wilson sees. Lovely writing, keep up the good work. I hope to see more from you, thanks.
Satira chapter 42 . 1/31/2007
A few spelling and grammer mistakes here and there, but all together-great! Another one to put into the great archives of HouseWilson slash fics. Loved it! :)
Hatori Soma chapter 42 . 12/21/2006
Sweetness...it had better not be done though.
The ORIGINAL Corky chapter 42 . 12/19/2006
I can safely say this story nearly made me cry on a number of chapters! *sniffles and wipes eyes* Oh the lovelyness of it all! You're an excellent writer. I suppose now I'll have to go and read the one that comes before this story...read it out of order. Oops. Oh well. You did a fantastic job!
Purridot chapter 42 . 12/19/2006
(formerly: Caerulea)

I am sad to see the story end, of course, but it ends at just the perfect spot, so I'm very happy as well! Various things I love:

1. Wilson - who has so many emotional problems himself and, after the brother's death, seemed to be teetering on the edge of a breakdown (I was worried about him and the sleeping pills) - STILL seems in denial of how fragile his own mental state really is, and is happiest worrying about *House*. It is really incredible that using a first-person POV you were able to convey so much about the character that the character himself is unware of.

2. The statements that frame the story - that each belongs to the other - is far more important to the charaters than the words "I love you" would have been. It is so full of meaning; both House and Wilson hope the other will not do anything stupid that would tear them apart.

3. The story ended with them together (rather than driven apart), and yet, there is nothing fluffy or saccharine to be found. It is clear that they both have serious problems but they are there to comfort each other in their own unique ways.

I enjoyed this so much, and your regular updates were something to look forward to every week. Thanks for such a great story!
MagickalStar135 chapter 42 . 12/18/2006
Oh that was just so wonderful! I hope you'll write another fic in the near future, I would love to read more about House and Wilson.

Congrats on finishing!
KylaRyan chapter 42 . 12/18/2006
Excellent!

Kyla Ryan House
Nikki chapter 42 . 12/18/2006
Ah wow! Love the story, and their ups and downs, and I know i'll will be re-reading it several times to memorise all of the genius that you created. Well done!
AtreidesHeir chapter 42 . 12/18/2006
I knew that the end was coming, I just didn't realize that it was be so soon! I really, really enjoyed this story, as I've told you many, many times before.

I love the interaction that you have between them, a nice combination of snark and caring. Wilson's thoughts, as far as a Wilson in a relationship with House, were dead on. I loved that it was a first person narrative as well.

Liked the last line. Absolutely a perfect ending to a wonderful story.

I also concur with everyone else saying that eventually you should make this into a trilogy. But I know that you're probably burned out a bit from all the angst and stuff. So...take a break and come back with a vengence, spoiling us with your talent soon!