Reviews for Short Stories with Tragic Endings
I know you've probably long forgotten this story and moved onto other things seeing as you finished it years ago. I read this years ago when you first began publishing it. I was a teenager then. I'm now 26 and a mother. I live in Edinburgh in Scotland. The little moments where I can sneak away and read this (mostly bed time when both my son and fiancé are asleep ) honestly makes my whole day. Thank you.
peachy chapter 42 . 11/16/2016
wow reading this in 2016... so sweet and well written, im so glad to have finished this journey to the end!
Buttercupstotch chapter 36 . 6/4/2016
I like Craig, poor Craig.
Buttercupstotch chapter 29 . 6/3/2016
IT BURRRRRRRNNNNSS AKEKEHRKEKEBRJR IT BURNS MY EYES MY EYES AHSKEKRJEVEKWJS D EEBURNING BURNING BEBE X STAN SMIOOT UAHEJE
Buttercupstotch chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
HAHAHAHAHA STUPID BITCH THOUGHT HE WAS PROPOSING TO HER IM LAUGHING SOOOO HARD
Guest chapter 28 . 1/31/2016
I'm not even done with the story and I can tell that this fanfic is going to be one of the best ones I've ever read. Gosh dang it just knowing that it's done makes me sad XD
Guest chapter 29 . 1/31/2016
is it bad that every time bebe and stan act affectionate towards each other my face wrinkles in disgust...?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
Comparing Kyle and Bebe to peaches and making Stan the cobbler is just brilliant. I loved this chapter so much because you just hinted it while still making it clear.
My gosh you go Kenny you amazing orange popsicle
Gleek2007 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Please please please write a sequel to that AMAZING fanfic (and thannnk youuu for it) (: !
Guest chapter 42 . 5/10/2015
. .Ever
paperweightx chapter 42 . 3/10/2015
Okay. So I finished this.
Why did I finish this already? Now I'm gonna find a new Stan and Kyle fix and I honestly doubt it'll be as good as this. And I already read the Reformation of Kyle Broflovski, too... UGH. I'M DIEING
Uroosa Imtiaz chapter 42 . 12/20/2014
Um dude... you kinda broke me after this\

thanks

epilogue?/
Pogman chapter 42 . 12/16/2014
Reading this long story about Kyle and Stan was terrific. There is not a living soul who could read this without some sort of heartfelt emotion. Reading it has colored a transitional phase in my life, without which it would not have been the same. There is so much to this story that I cannot share because I do not wish to take away from anyone's reading. But, the story is fantastic. It is this last chapter that really makes the whole thing worthwhile, ending in a place that feels so at home. Yet, one is still filled with the wonder of, "What happens next?"

P.S. Try to read the lawyer, Mr. Zanadaci's, voice in a traditional South Park voice-it is very amusing.
Mate chapter 42 . 8/6/2014
Wow... I'm absolutely blown away by this story. It is by far one of the most fantastic things I have ever read, and by the end of it all I have broken down into to tears of happiness, sadness, anger, and every emotion in between more times than I'm willing to admit. Personally, I think the ending was perfect, though I certainly wouldn't - no, COULDN'T - oppose a sequel, though I doubt that one will be published any time soon. I always say that a story isn't good unless it makes you cry, so going by that logic, this was phenomenal. Thank you so much, I love this story and will continue to forevermore!
OrchidWonderland chapter 42 . 5/5/2014
I absolutely loved your story