Reviews for Short Stories with Tragic Endings
C a P T i V i T Y chapter 42 . 3/10
Okay. So I finished this.
Why did I finish this already? Now I'm gonna find a new Stan and Kyle fix and I honestly doubt it'll be as good as this. And I already read the Reformation of Kyle Broflovski, too... UGH. I'M DIEING
Uroosa Imtiaz chapter 42 . 12/20/2014
Um dude... you kinda broke me after this\

thanks

epilogue?/
Pogman chapter 42 . 12/16/2014
Reading this long story about Kyle and Stan was terrific. There is not a living soul who could read this without some sort of heartfelt emotion. Reading it has colored a transitional phase in my life, without which it would not have been the same. There is so much to this story that I cannot share because I do not wish to take away from anyone's reading. But, the story is fantastic. It is this last chapter that really makes the whole thing worthwhile, ending in a place that feels so at home. Yet, one is still filled with the wonder of, "What happens next?"

P.S. Try to read the lawyer, Mr. Zanadaci's, voice in a traditional South Park voice-it is very amusing.
Mate chapter 42 . 8/6/2014
Wow... I'm absolutely blown away by this story. It is by far one of the most fantastic things I have ever read, and by the end of it all I have broken down into to tears of happiness, sadness, anger, and every emotion in between more times than I'm willing to admit. Personally, I think the ending was perfect, though I certainly wouldn't - no, COULDN'T - oppose a sequel, though I doubt that one will be published any time soon. I always say that a story isn't good unless it makes you cry, so going by that logic, this was phenomenal. Thank you so much, I love this story and will continue to forevermore!
OrchidWonderland chapter 42 . 5/5/2014
I absolutely loved your story
boop chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
I LOVE THIS FIC. this is my second time reading through ti and i still adore it. one thing that really bothers me though is this. its so small but im jewish so ic ouldnt let it go haha
when stan makes breakfast in the chapter he is literally making bagles and lox and if youve ever been to a jewish anything (that isnt kosher of course haha) then you would find bagles cream cheese and lox. lox is literally smoked salmon haha. so ya kyle not knowing what it is is kidn fo surprising. although i have to agree with the nose crinkle. that stuff is nasty (although i also hate creamcheese so ya...)
but ya that just kind of really threw me off. its ok though because i dont expect u to go research the entire jewish culture to write a fic that isnt about judism
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 42 . 4/24/2014
Fuckk, so many feels. For a story written so many years ago...wow, I'm glad I read it and could be the 800th reviewer.
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 41 . 4/24/2014
Such a good ffic, wow. Thanks for this, seriously
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 39 . 4/24/2014
Love this so much
salve chapter 42 . 4/19/2014
Isn't it amazing that you wrote a fanfiction 6 years ago and you're still getting reviews telling you how awesome this story was? Because, damn, it was pretty amazing. I couldn't stop reading 'till the end. Now I'm going to read your other stories, thank you for your hard work!
Guest chapter 42 . 4/12/2014
This has been the literal best thing I've very read, and you are the bet author I've ever seen. I write in a different website and I would never to be able to stay with the plot like you did. My book would get very confusing. Thank you is much for making this.
My Own Little Universe chapter 42 . 4/12/2014
Sorry my thing messed up. That last one was from me
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 42 . 1/12/2014
Hey, just finished reading this. Once again you have written an amazing story, better than most published authors out there tbh...

Please keep writing, I know it's been years since this was started and finished, but even so I still hope that you will remain active and keep writing.

Thanks so much.
cocoadaze chapter 42 . 12/19/2013
You have no idea how much i love this story. It's perfect. It took me two days but damn, so worth it.
Im crying so hard, just because i was so into this story.. Kenny is amazing. Stan & Kyle are freaking adorable, and there isn't actually any character i would hate.
Your writing is beautiful, and damn all of these chapters were beautiful and realistic and everything possible... Kinda sad it's over tho TT_TT
Maybe i shall read it again soon, just to remember all the chapters again..
You write Stan & Kyle . Yes & i love all their friends. Especially Craig & Raisins girls.
I never expected this when i started reading the first chapter, but damn. Thank you for the best early christmas present ever.
cocoadaze chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Omg! Loving drunk Craig :D Kissing everyone!