Reviews for Trees
Radishdude773 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh. My. God.

this, this this...

I have no words for this.

NO WORDS other than this has made me ship these two SO HARD.

SO HARD.
xXGothicDancerXx chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Awesome story! :DD

lol at the disclaimer! xD
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was really sweet! I really enjoyed reading this! Grea job! :D

~AmazonWariorPrincess :D
Regaime Seishi chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i liked the format you used! it was absolutely adorable! especially the bickering in the beginning! XD and all the description-i could really see the grove! aww, i just loved this fic, so cute!
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aww! This was a bit long, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Kudos.

~Mere
NMT chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
The whimsical beginning really set an excellent tone for the piece as a whole, and I thing if it had begun as seriously as it ended it wouldn't have been quite the same. The speaker was a bit difficult to keep track of at times, but it didn't really matter much, all in all.

Beautiful.
FateNotDenial chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
That was quite an amazing MP tale. I absolutely love it, honestly. It was so sweet, and lighthearted, and so fitting to their characters. And yet you still managed to twist it into something serious, in a way that made perfect sense. And they made perfect sense, and it's refreshing to have someone else as devoted to them as a couple. Beautiful story!
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
o! I likes.
Ivydoll chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Definitely one of the best MP fictions I've read; touching and well-handled for such a hit-or-miss writing style. Well worth scrounging the internet for. :)

Archived to Boy Star. :)
emptyword chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Oh wow. What a beautifully crafted piece, so so touching. It was a little difficult to tell the two of them apart at first, but towards the end, it just didn't matter anymore. Merry was Pippin and Pippin was Merry, and the two blended seamlessly one into another. What really mattered was the unbelievable emotion winding them together.

"I remember your hair fell over your face, like a soft auburn curtain, like a work of art… it made such sense to me." - Gorgeous line. How often is it that we find a work of art that "makes such sense to us"?

"Your skin was still wet, from the lake and from your tears..." - Not Pippin speaking but Merry, meaning Pippin's face was wet with tears, which really got to how much Merry meant to him that he would cry for him, and they would cry together.

Anyway, before I ramble needlessly on, I really really enjoyed this. Favorite-ing.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
That's... oh... ug, I think I might cry... bb... Hey, lookit, you've reduced me to complete inarticulateness! You're just going to have to make due with 'gorgeous', I think - oh, and the fact that I can already tell I'm gonna be thinking about this fic for absolute /days/. Amazing.
Reynaldo chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Wow. That was really great. I especially liked the way you wrote it , it was awsome. You should do some stuff of this type. Really.
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was so lovely! It started out humorous and went to fluffy, I just loved it so much! It was SSO sweet! I normally don't react like this but your story turned me into a gooey puddle of mush! Great job!
TheRabidHOBBITFangirls chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
N'aw. This was so cute and sweet. I think I actually squeed aloud. Really perfect. A great way for you to start your new account!

- Twitch