Reviews for Of Video Tapes and Lies
Please continue this, so full of suspense
labroussard chapter 25 . 10/26/2015
Well crap. I didn't realize this fic wasn't finished and seemingly won't ever be. Damn it. It was entertaining. Hope one day you get around to finishing it.
labroussard chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Wow. Super powerful twist. Can't wait to see where this goes.
JoeCool chapter 25 . 7/2/2015
You should really finish your story!
AmyPC chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
Great take on the story so far. I hope it will be continued one day!
mouse42069 chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
Has this story been completed? I know it has been over 6yrs but I just found this story. I would hate to start this great story only to have it be incomplete. Please let me know if I can find the rest some where else.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ, do not give up PLZ
desperate for more chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
This is a really wonderful story. I've reread it many times over the years. I hope you find the time and inspiration to complete it one day soon. In any case, thank you for writing and sharing it.
Mischief101 chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
Damn! Such a wonderful story and it seems to be forgotten.
Azabeth Or Otherwise chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
I like how the story unfolds so far, so I really would like to believe it is not abandoned. The prologue is beautifully written both psychologically-wise and as an introduction to the plot. The title actually reminds me of "Sex, Lies And Videotape" with James Spader - it was intentional, right? I love it.
kstrac75 chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Really hope you come back to finish this one day.
nevertothethird chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
I like a lot of the layers of emotion and intrigue you've overlapped. I read your profile and am not certain 1) if your profile name is still the same, or 2) if you've opted not to finish your stories, but I still wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it all the same :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
This is really good, I hope you come back to it one day.
Heatherlina chapter 25 . 5/26/2012
Please tell me that you have not abandoned this. It's really good and well written. I'll alert it just in case. I hope you finish it.