Reviews for Fate's Card
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Talk about Stockholm Syndrome.
mia chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
great story!
janjan2009 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
That so good I had to stay up to read it! Reading it I felt like I was walking a pleasure and pain path. Though I still feel like blaise and hermione are unfinished...
DA786 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Aw! the characters were slighly OOC but awsome ending 2 an amzing fic. )
nevereasy chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
AHH this is such a beautiful ending... and so nicely written!
NewAgeGrave chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
*Has fangirly squeal moment* You named your chapters after Panic(!) at the Disco! LYING IS THE MOST FUN A GIRL CAN HAVE WITHOUT TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF.

Dead
bloody faerie chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
i love it! hehe
mentarisenja chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
it's a really refreshing story about blaise-draco-hermione, though i can't tell what's behind draco's plan to defeat voldie. anyhoo, i love your blaise, i think he's the star here (not that i dont love your draco-hermione) he's such a darling *wink*
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 8 . 7/4/2007
Nice sotry, the chapter titles are from Panic! At The Disco
lauren chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
amazing story, i loved it
stranger-in-my-eyes chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
Beautifully written story you've got here. I'm definitely adding it to my favorites.
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
I have to stop now.

Damn.

One little thing: "It was a brutal spell, like all of it’s time." When you use 'its' as is 'beloning to it' you don't use an apostrophe. Although I've never been told, I just assume that it's to prevent confusion with the abbreviated form of 'it is.'

This sounds interesting so far. Normally HP isn't my scene, but... you never know. This has at least kept my interest.

P!atD rock...

GT :P K.A.
heather chapter 8 . 12/8/2006
awesome story..haha i noticed the panic! song lyrics in hte chapters..I love that song! :)
crystalcloud chapter 8 . 11/20/2006
This was good, it was strangely disturbing at times, but very intruiging. I kept reading out of curiosity! Haha, great writting.
seghen chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
positively adored this story, madly in love with it.