Reviews for Royal Flush Trilogy
FaeFolk chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
This is a good story! Please update soon!
AKA DD chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
i know i already reviewed at NWP...but ya know that I love me some good funny alec-centric story, right? And this one? It just rocks as always. I have to point out again, just what a gift for gab you have. Alec's little quips are just hilarious!

Awesome work, D!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Great start, now I am going to read your second chap!
Swanseajill chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Enjoyed both chapters of this a lot. It's different, you have the characters down well and a great line in banter. Looking forward to the next part.
LEX2U chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
this was really funny and well written. you got the characters down just right. hope another chapter is coming out soon.
angel679 chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Shes such a bitch. The next time she needed help Id tell her to screw herself. I just read chapters one and two so Im going to review them both at the same time. Love the fact that August was a female and like 98% of the female population wanted Alec. Great stroy cant wait for three.
lovestoread chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
AWESOME!I love it you should totally come back and finish this...sounds great!
DracoIsMyDarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
i really liked this, i like stories when max is nice to alec and shes not being all angsty about the cure... also i tried finding your stories page on NWP but i couldnt find it as apparently suck at message boards, if your one of them authors that replies to the comments, i really would appreciate a link ide really like to read more of your stuff...
AKA DD chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Have I told you lately that I love you...*ahem* this story?

LOL! I'm so glad you picked it up 'cuz you did an awesome job with it! You should come to the Dark side (literally) and write for DA...Alec is just as pretty as Dean...
kim chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow! Damn, I loved that! I loved Alec's hilarious wisecracks and max's badass attitude. And yes, I too remembered when Max was fun. If Max's old attitude met Alec's present one, what a ball that would be! This was really well written and had me laughing all through it. Seriously “New exoskeleton with kung-fu grip?” AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh god! That was classic! I loved the ending too. Alec seemed like an idiot through the mission, but came away with the evidence, and some bonus cash. Smart guy. I loved the little twist that August was a girl too. And I loved the godfather immitation. I think you could make a wonderful series out of missions that max and Alec partake together! You write well and this was very enjoyable to read! Well done!
DarkAngel0227 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was different. I liked it.
christique chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Oh, that was so much fun! Loved the gangster imitations, lol. You did an amazing job with the characters, most especially Alec. I could actually visualize the whole thing, as if it had come from a real TV episode! Bravo!
MeryKey-7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
So, i didn't quite understand the whole royal flush 'cause I don't understand jack of poker, but I really, really liked the story. I could really picture it in my head. Alec talking like a guy from the Godfather, and there was a line that particularly striked me: “Why can’t we ever leave the same way we came in!” That's so Alec, and to tell you the truth, it's been a while since I stop for a moment while readin a fic and say: 'Hey! That's so Alec!'
a reader chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
NICE! LUVED it! It was entertaining! More please!