Reviews for Long Before Your Time
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very sweet!
lemonskittle chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
how sweet. amazing thing you've got here.
PCGarri chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I've heard this song before, maybe because I am Irish. This is a brillant piece of work and the song fits perfectly with everything in the story. Your an amazing writer. Also, I've read My Name is Sirius Black and that is an awesome story as well.
Moony Lover chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
wonderful, amazing
Becky chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
That was great! Really, this is an entirely wonderful fic, almost perfect and a new and interesting idea. It makes a change to have some new characters, I liked the idea of the song as a story-telling device, and I'll certainly read your others! Congratulations!

-Becky :-)
Sea Chelle chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
ok, i take it back, you aren't one of my favorite author's anymore. you're my ONE AND ONLY FAVORITE AUTHOR! well...yeah, to write stories like u do! oh dear...it's soooooo sad! i love them! this one...oh my, my, my...i have to see if i can find this song...it sounds sooooo horribly sad! is it on a cd or anything like that? Sirius is officially my favorite character...and now i'm off to read that story u have titled "my name is Sirius Black" stupid me if i got it wrong, but i'm gonna read it now, so forget my mistakes if i i made any. so sorry! anyways, later babe and stay crunk! oh, and please oh friggen please keep writing.
dyl chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
*sniff* soooooooooo sad. But a great story! *grins*
Mortalus chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Is this going to be a series? If not, I really don't see the point in giving Sirius a twin sister. It would have been better to just have the father/son interaction instead. There were a few grammatical errors, and lines that just didn't seem to flow, thus jolting the reader out of the story. Both of these problems could have been avoided if you had read this story over carefully before you posted it. The emotions you were trying to evoke in the reader were there, although you went a bit too far when you made Orion cry right at the beginning. The serious emotional reactions should have been left for later in the fic. Also, (if you are making this into a series then disregard this comment) I didn't see the point in adding the big mystery at the end about how Fiona died. If you're just going for an emotional reaction, as opposed to a long, plot-filled story, then it should have been left out. I know it seems like I'm being really critical of this fic, but I honestly enjoyed it (I wouldn't have wasted my time writing a long review for a piece of junk!). Salut! Good luck!
NY Yankee Fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Oh...::wipes tear from eye::This is so sad! It's great though, definitely on my favorites list1
Voltora chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Very nice. I enjoyed that!
Moondoggy chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Aaaw, that was so sad. I love your work. It's really good, keep it up!
Emmy Award chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
That was so sweet. I loved it.
Me chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Oh, man *hastily whipes away tears* your making me cry.

That was really good.