Reviews for Tears of Redemption
Titantnt chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Bloody, that part with Wilhelmina discovering about them being cannibals...

That was long ago.

I love that that chapter!

It's sad to see that this is the last chapter, and that it's going to be a while before the next one is comming up.

But all in all, you're in my list of Favorites!

A really great chapter! I really love it!
Titantnt chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
I love this chapter!

It's so increadibly gory, yet noting of it discribed, and NO sexual content.

Amazing!

I really like this story, and the way how Will didn't go after gabriel.

Oh, and... I think Sitara's powers and Will's 'new' powers are somehow connected. Though I don't know anything about Sitara's powers.

But that's just my theory.

Anyway, great chapter!
Titantnt chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
I like that chapter, and the sad story about Esme's mother and herself and her father and so.

I'm really curious about next chapter.

And Cliffhanger? Really? Com'on! You'd better onces! (Of course, for your two stories, I always have the ache to continue reading. Which makes it reletive to other chapters a no-cliffhanger. Though absolutly? err... Pass?... You know what? Forget what I said! it's lovely!)

Titantnt chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
I don't know what to tag it, really.

While it was curious, it was... soft...

Never the less, it was fun to read!

(and no, i don't mean to say "You suck, but you're really good". I just mean to say that this is just the begin after the other story, I'm sure this has also something big comming up.)

Titantnt chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Yay!

Sitara MIGHT be alive

Will MIGHT be alive.

And the earth is getting distroyed for sure!

This is a great evening! :D

Titantnt chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Since I'm stalled, due to me waiting for your answers, I've decided the first chapter.

And so far, it seems promising, remembering the past. (Figurativly and literraly)
keybladedude chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
...Well, this is origonal. It makes me wanna keep reading... I may be highly Catholic, but this story captures my interest. Kinda sad, though, that there hasn't been an update in over a year. If you're even bothering to read this review completely, I'd appreceate it if you'd try and continue this fic.
Hango chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
(Attention!This review may contain spoilers, so don't read this before reading the story:))

Though it would've been better to write this review during a zombie-apocalypse-colored sunset, but oh well...

So, speaking of the end of the world, this (the concept) was the only thing which made me shook my head in annoyance, as even the attic is a bit crowded up with stuff like that (and it has been for a while), however this sad fact wasn't to prevent the theme from turning into gold in your hands.

So, while the leading thought in my head during the first chapter was "she's kidding, right?", it changed significantly, and almost immediately during the following chapters into "damit, how good is this".

Characters are full with life, and your newborn habit to kill some of them before we get to know them really is rather disturbing :) (yeah, I felt sorry for Gabriel, partly being a 'strong man of God' myself, not THAT strong, however, and I'm not a real close colleague of God either).

Okay, so right before I'll shut my big mouth (or fingers, whatever) something about what I've written about not answering reviews; well I just made the age-old mistake of generalisation (if that's the proper word), as there are writers who do not reply to reviews, which bothers me big time (unless they state that they won't reply because of being occupied, etc.) So nothing personal, really :)

And forgive my doubts about you finishing this fanfic, now, after reading through it and also the AN-s, I see that it is the working method of yours lately to add new chapters after years passed :)

Okay, so all in all, I don't think I can avoid the word 'amazing' connected to your work any longer (did I mention how much I enjoyed all the blood in it? Rare human steak, yum :))
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
A dark, nasty and entirely worthy sucessor to Requim. The demons aren't really evil, they're just following their natures. Queen Reina and her people are genuinely sickening. Really great story, one that leaves a foul taste in the mouth and makes you want more. (Should I be worried?) Great story Ellie, keep updating
MoonliteWriter chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Wow. You were right!

This story is def. much darker and creepier than it's prequel-

Yet I am strangely entranced by it o.o

It's so descriptive, it's like putting my head throug the penisive at Hogwarts and seeing what is currently happening.

Well, I've learned three things by reading these chapters-

1. Cannibals are scary, yet strangely logical at times.

2. You're possibly the best writer on this site :)

3. I need to stop using Harry Potter Allusions.

Well, keep on writing as soon as you can! :)

-Moonlitewriter
Darev chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Maybe it's just me, Sokai, so don't take this the wrong way...but all those font changes are kind of bugging me. From bold to italic and back again, it's like several lines are being bunched together from different stories.

That gripe aside, I like your eventual buildup to things bad. Gabriel's account of the end of the world is chilling. I'm especially afraid of this tiny demon that devoured the survivors. Sounds like something I would not want to run into in the middle of the night.

Darev chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
I'm getting a post-apocolyptic/dark fantasy vibe here. I guessed something like this would happen after reading the last chapter (this one was pretty short so I went on to read it - last one of the day). Esme is a beautiful name. Nice pick. Same goes for Gabriel and Cato. I can see where your former comments about religion come into play. I have a feeling there will be a lot more references made before the story is through.

If this Destroyer is anything like Satan, you can be I'll be dropping by more often. Beelzabub's my boy!

Darev chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Don't know why I took so long to start reading this. Maybe it was because Requiem was SO depressing in its goodness that it ruined angst fics for me for a long, long time. Two years later, I find myself drawn irrevocably back into the darkness...and it is good.

I skipped reviewing the prologue because it did not give me much to go on. That being said, it did set things up for another heart-jerking romp through the life of Wi...I'm sorry, Wilhelmina Vandom. Her name change is symbolic of the change within herself. Prior to Requiem, she was still a girl. Now, on her 18th birthday, the innocence lost is not only tragic, but inevitable. Tragedy follows the guardians around like a lovesick passling (witch pun!).

Ahem-forget by horrible sense of humor.

Let me get back to this chapter. First, it was descritptive. I recall how you would create the scene in the beginning of each chapter, poetic but none too wordy that a reader would lose interest. I felt chills down my spine at the mention of this great 'evil'. The Destroyer is kind of vague as are not all villains destroyers in some way? But the Oracle claims that is all it does, so I guess it fits. BTW, I have to say I did not despie the Oracle in this one. Granted you do not think much of him, but you made him seem a bit more human than portrayed in the comics/series. He is afraid. That is a very human emotion.

As I read this, I think back on the events of Requiem. So much transpired that it's hard to believe this is the same story. I do recall the girls dying in the final battle and that Wilhelmina was all alone. Two years have passed already. What kind of world is left to go home to? One can understand the former guardian's hesitance to trust anyone ever again. I am so intrigued now. That she must find the 'others' and 'her' means this will be as much a road of discovery as it is adventure.

Sorry if we've had a falling out in the past. I guess things just happened and well, here I am. Maybe your prologue did not impress me back then. I see you have long periods between updates. I sincerly hope they are more frequent. I will be back.

fang shinobi chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Whoa about time I review. Took me a while to reread everything to refresh my memory lol.

Thanks for the update , missed this fic. I was just thinking about it the other day lol.

Things haven't gotten that morbid for me. This is just 'moderate' lol.

Keep up the awesomeness!
DayDreamer9 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
DOWN WITH THE CANNIBALS! GO WILL!

I hope that Reina dies a very painful, gorey death, if you please _ And there's definitely a God; he's the one helping Will stay alive, I'm sure of it And poor Esme, thank God she was out like a light. Too bad I can't be the one to get rid of Reina, the bitch "snarls" Her only family...family members, GOOD family members don't send other family members to kill for them and not help them when they need it! Oh how I would LOVE to be the one to finish her off...but the mysterious stranger will do that for me, I guess. "sighs"

Sorry, Reina is just a small embodiement of all the stuff that I hate, but I still think that you're doing a fab job and hope that you continue, I'm sure that it'll be easier now, but why does Will use her energy beams? Eh, I guess I feel a little bad, but anyone who would go so far as to eat another human instead of helping them in a time like this...I just can't see it. At any rate, I hope that you update again super soon! _