Reviews for Demonic Angel
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
-blinks- Wow, this was good! You have made me fall in love with the pairing Krad/Daisuke! Cwte! W
Man On Hot Wheels chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Kewt!
tamsonight chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
oh my god i love it, its so sad but cute but sad but romantic but sad but sad is good i give 110%
A person chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Weirdo: Kawai! *Huggles Dai-kun and Krad-kun* So adorable I luff this fanfic...

Dark-San: Hmph *Looks away from Weirdo who's hugging Krad-kun and Dai-kun*

Sato-kun: *blinks at Dark-san* ...

Weirdo: *Glances over at Dark-san and Sato-kun standing alone looking left out* Oh... ; *Huggles Sato-kun, Dai-kun, Krad-kun and Dark-san* _ Whe

Sato-kun: -_- ...

Dark-san: _; Um... thnx... ( Weirdo)

Dai-kun: ;; *blushes at being hugged so close to Krad and Satoshi*

Weirdo: Heh heh... ;; *lets go of Sato-kun*

Sato-kun: thnx *mumbles*

Krad-kun: ò_ò Okay there... ( Sato-kun and Dai-kun)

Dark-san: *pokes Daisuke* Ur in love with Krad... *grins*

Dai-kun: *blushes more and hides face* Sh-shut up Dark!

Krad-kun: *smirks then leans in close to Daisuke* Are you really in love with me? *he asks slyly with a slight grin*

Sato-kun: -_- *grabs knife* Krad! Dont you go near my Dai-kun!

Weirdo: Uh... *Hides behind something*

Dark-san: *starts laughing and hides next to Weirdo behind a couch that appeared from outa nowhere*

Dai-kun: *Blushes and moves back away from Krad trying not to make eye contact* I-I... Satoshi!

Sato-kun: *attacks Krad from behind and pulls at his hair*

Krad-kun: Wh- Ah get off me! *starts thrashing around and hits Dark in the face with one of his wings*

Weirdo: *whimpering behind the couch*

Sato-kun: *gets thrown off Krad and falls against Dai-kun* _ *really dizzy*

Dai-kun: Ack! *falls backwards when Sato-kun falls against him sending him a good 5 feet across the room* _ *passes out*

Krad-kun: Oh no! I know CPR! *rushes to Daisuke and Satoshi's aid*

Dark-san: *Is still stunned at being hit in the face then punches Krad in the side of his face* U B*tch!

Krad-kun: *flys across the room and passes out*

Weirdo: O_0;;

Dark-san: *falls over on the ground unconsious* x_X

Sato-kun: *Is sleeping on Daisukes lap*

Weirdo: *peeks out from behind the couch* O_o;; I can't help but feel this is my fault somehow... ;; Anyways... I luff ur fanfic!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Aw that was just too cute Luving it!

k155_me x
bonnie chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
it was alsome
the-freak-on-your-block chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This? Angsty? I think not. I think it's really sweet. (Of course, most people think I'm insane, but hey!) Thank you so much for your reviews for my stories. I will probably never get around to replying to any of the new reviews 'cuz my inbox is way TOO FULL, so this is the best you're gonna get. Keep up the good work on your stories; I really enjoyed them.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Beautiful one-shot. I have to say, your stories have really made me fall in love with the pairing Krad/Daisuke. Again, lovely story.