Reviews for The Lament
Anzu chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
i think its seto. good story i can't wait for the next one!
Feathered Heart chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Wow! That was...INCREDIBLE! I really liked that one shot. It was great! It was sad and depressing but just so...good! I'm gonna guess Kaiba as the mourner. Anyway, I'm off to read your other stories. later.
cherryblossoms24 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Nice story. Very sad, I pity the guy...so he died, right? My first guess is that the guy is Seto but at the ending its kinda hard to think of him that way...But still it was really awesome.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Wow! That was so...somber, so bleak...but so exquisitely written. I don't really want to know who
Silver Hunteress chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
OH Gods I'm crying. That was so vivid and emotional. I can almost see him. (Either Atem or Kaiba) It's so sad. *Sobs into tissue*
Reizna chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
So sad. I was so close to crying. I bet it was either Seto or Atem. That's my guess, but I could be wrong.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
_ That could be either Kaiba or Bakura. Heck it could even be Marik. T_T You're not going to tell me but I wanna know!

Toodles!
Rachel Elric chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
This is a good songfic. I think that it's a lament about Kaiba. Only because everyone hated him because he was a jerk and he didn't have any friends. I also kind of read about the Yu-Gi-Oh pairings you have on your profile.
Ryoko Blue chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
You know this is almost cruel that you don't tell us who it is in the end. It could be anyone really. It could be Yami, it could be Kaiba, it could even be Bakura. I know you said not to ask who it was, but can't you give ME a little hint. Pretty please?

It was very good though, very sad.
kilnorc chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
dude...that was...deep.
Moonclaw chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
T.T That was so sad...you almost had me to tears. I swear you almost did. Hmm...who do I think it was...well I think it was Seto Kaiba. He always seems alone...and disliked,then again it could be Ryou...I think I'll count Yami out because he never was trully alone and he never was hated by anyone really. (well, except the bad guys) So yes, I'll have to say your lament is about Seto.

But anyway, very nice songfic. _