Reviews for Useless Tyrant
Mystery2 chapter 4 . 1/13
OMG WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THIS PLZ MAKE MORE you make dolt good stories but wtf like that's not how you end something but still I have to say keep on doing a good job it's like a mystery that will never be told and my real name is :NOT MYSTERY hahaha got you sorry if I'm acting weird but keep on doing a rlly good job your stories are interesting this is my second time reading a fan fic and I like this one the other one I read was STUPID! but great job bye bye :)
Mystery2 chapter 3 . 1/13
MYSTERY2 chapter 2 . 1/13
Hey this is really something but...I LOVE IT depressing but really good
Sairey13 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
If there was an alternate ending, would it have Leo actually pulling through and the family wanting to fix what they did to him? If so, that would be awesome.
takara410 chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Wow is the second I did after cussing and blinking simultaneously
mediafreak12345 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
poor mikey and poor raph! will mikey commits suicide too!
Necro13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I've read this twice and still have a shocked look on my face. I've been wondering...could you make a happier end to this story? You know where they did get to Leo in time? And we get to see in Leo's point of veiew of why everything happened? This story has been on my mind for days now...and each time I just imagine a happier end where everything came out ok. So if you ever descide to return to fanfic could you consider making a happier ending for this story? I understand if you don't want to, just promise to let me know if you ever do.
Jokerhaha chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Ummm...I don't know what to say. It was very well written and hand a nice end (for once I really really felt like Raph needed to die. Like it had to end that way) but I feel soo dirty. soooo dirty. I just got out of the shower and read this and I feel like I need to take another one. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And for some reason that's why I like this story. I am soo going to hell after enjoying this and wanting Raph to die...
Bethany chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
This story was incredible! Angst was definitely the right genre for this!
tmntlover2013 chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Great job ont he story I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
thehappystalkerball chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
My jaw just totally dropped. I was so not expecting that last chapter. I mean, wow, that is horribly depressing. And, OMG, super traumatized Mikey after that! Like, WHOA.

Poor Raph. Poor Leo. Poor Splinter. Poor EVERYONE. This is sooo heartbreakingly sad.

Seriously, though, it'd be nice to see a follow-up, like how Mikey and Don dealt with it or something. What can I say, I'm a sucker for super angstyfics! Really, though, this was a pretty emotional fic and dang, that last chapter, really does well in pretty much throwing that reader into shock. Especially that last line.
danadess chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
woah, that was certainly dark. So heart wrenching! But it was lovely too. Good job.
Puldoh chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
AH*gasping...deep breathe, breathe me...*AH

NO, no, not Leo, not Raph, oh my god!

And Mikey seeing Raph kill himself, oh my GOD!

Is there more?
dis is unsown chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
CelicaChick chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Hey there. Well Written. I think it was very fitting that Rapheal died. I do feel sory for poor mickey though.