Reviews for A Day In the Life
That was fun!
domenica chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
That was great fun!
B chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was SO good. I laughed all the way I was reading through, and it was so totally in-character! Great job, I feel like re-reading it over and over again! You are a really great writer. I also love your work with the words. Especially with the L words. ;)

All in all: I loved it!
penpaninuSessh chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was good and funny! I loved Al's comments, she's always been one of my fave charas!
Mariva chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Super super cute! J'adore :) I loved it! so well written!
The Evil Queen's Pet chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was cute, well written.

You should continue or something, love to read more.
Jade Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
nice to see that you still write from time to time. lol. can't say much, i haven't been able to put anything new in a long while. but as always i am impressed. you know i adore all your works. and especially since its about the L Word. kickass show. you have an amazing grasp on all the characters and you dont screw it up. Enjoy reading more of your work.

- Jade Unicorn
Enzi chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Wow! Really good, I really like it

The jokes in between really make me laught, and you play very well the characters.

I hope you write one of Shane and Carmen P

Bye
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Hey, there!

Remember me? :o) Changed my penname a bit; it was formerly Allison L.F. How's it going?

Great to see you posting your writing on here again. And you wrote for one of my favorite shows.

This was delightfully sweet. Very in-character. I could envisage the scenes and dialogue perfectly. Nice job!

We should get back in touch! You can find my new e-mail address in my profile. Write me when you get the chance. I'd love to hear from you. :o)

Oh, remember that That's So Raven fic I was planning to write? I've begun work on it, but I don't want to post it until I've completed the entire thing, which I'm really, really hoping I'll be able to do before the end of the summer.

Anywho, take care, and I hope to talk to you soon.

Allison
Tiffany chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
i havent seen the show in a while so i forgot how to say Bette's name,i think im saying it wrong,how do u pronounce it?

good story btw :D:D
Chelsea Van Der Pol chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
hey baby !

wow what a pleasent surprise to see a new fic from my FAVE writer :)

ok so maybe I'm a lil biased but you know by now I'm all too honest when it comes to reviews and this is an AMAZING story I actually had tears in my eyes when T fell :( but oh did you more than make up for it .

you are hands down my fave author you're brilliant and for your first time on the L word it's awesome more than.

as for season 3 I actually won't watch I know awful of me but I just don't want to go through that.

anyway thanks for making my day ( again)