Reviews for Sasuke's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This made me smile with its nostalgia. Thank you. :)

Don't stop writing!

-Feather
Silent-Gamine chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love this story! It made me laugh and the way it's written is very unique :) I think I might want to read that children's book just for fun :D
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
It was an interesting parody, but it needs to sound more like it takes place in the Hidden Leaf Village (somethings like copy machince, dentist, sneakers, and dad's office which sounds like a corprate business office not a ninja leaf police office don't really exist or just don't fit in the world of Naruto). If Sasuke thinks this day is bad, wait till he experiences the day when his clan was murdered. That day is worse compared to this day.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
omg, you got this off of "Anthony's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!" didn't you? I love those books. I read them all the time when I was younger. XD
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hahaha, I remember that book.

Reading this fic makes me want to re-read it again.

Awesome job!

Jashin's Accomplice chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
that was so KAWAII!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Kawaii!
xSilverKatanax chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is adorable and creative.

You really got an upset child speaking quickly well!

I enjoyed it!

SK
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw! That was aboslutely adorable and totally pricesless. Great job!
candyluver chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Poor Sasuke! Yes everybody's days are liek that...but I'm not sure if my day's would be as bad as his. I mean, bubblegum stuck in your hair, spanking, kissing, no dessert, and waay mroe than I can count. That must be the worst day in the history of worst days. xD
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aww! That was really cute! good job!

:Sharingan-Hemi:
guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Sasuke: What the heck? Sakura kissed me?

Sakura: Sasuke! Come here!

Sasuke: No!

*runs away*

Itachi: Yay,I, the emo guy, had a good day for once!

Poor Sasuke... what a tradgedy! Great job!
Alyana chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
OMG! I READ THAT BOOK! (Years ago, but who cares?)

Love it!

I was rolling on the floor and laughing. It's hard to do that when you are trying to read. It was: read, laugh, hop up, read, laugh, hop up, read, laugh, hop up, etc.
marikoluvsanime chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
It was very funny to read this parody. To imagine Sasuke as a whining child (supposedly spoiled)was incredibly humorous! I think this is the most original story I've come across in ages!
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
ah-hahhahhah!

Hi-larious!

now I must go read the original...