Reviews for When The World Is Frosted White
fatedtopretendd chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That really moved me to tears. It's such heartfelt writing and my heart breaks for both Ryan and Marissa. It just reminds you of how tragic things really were for them, and especially Marissa who never got her shot at true happiness aside from those moments with Ryan that were also mingled with drama.
Asynia chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Okay, I really feel like crying right now. I know you wrote this long ago, but it's really good and it needed to be said. It deserves much more reviews. I read a few of your OS' today and I love your writing. You seem to really get the characters from the O.C and everything about the way you write them is just perfect. I wish you still wrote fanfictions, even if it wasn't about the show anymore. Anyway, I can't believe it's been so long since the show was cancelled. Reading your stories made me want to watch the four seasons all over again.

Really beautiful, well-written and heartbreaking. I really like Taylor, but it always felt like Ryan and Marissa were soulmates. She'll love him forever.
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh gosh, this made me cry. It was so perfect, how her first instinct after passing is to take his hand and count the starts. Wow, I just, everything was so, so perfect. Absolutely lovely. I have no words.
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I'm trying so hard not to cry. I have to be strong. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts... Okay, I think I'm good. Deep breath.

That was... I have no words. You truly have made me speechless. The way you wrote and the passion and love and the misery that she died and he blamed himself and had to learn to move on and accept that it wasn't his fault and that at the end of the day they would always be first in each other's heart... Okay, see, I'm about to cry again. So I have to stop writing. It was phenominal. Beautiful in the simplest and purest way. A truly exceptional piece of literature.
fifimom chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I just finished rereading this again. It's amazing.
static-disturbed chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
You made me cry. This was great. All of your stories are great. Why am I just discovering them now? Anyway, beautiful.
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh, wow. Oh, wow wow wow.

And ow.

That was absolutely brilliant. I can't even describe how perfect this piece was. I have the goosebumps!
maya2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That was very well written. Nice job. You weaved the lines of reality and dream so fluidly I never got lost and I appreciate that. Your details in each memory and moment were so telling but the words weren't excessive. I just liked it! lol. I'm glad he was finally able to forgive himself in the end. Keep up the great writing!
boredoclover chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
this was AWESOME i loved this story please keep writing! marissa and ryan forever!
jenskyies chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
This whole story is just so, well, what it's supposed to be I guess, dreamlike, a bit hard to grasp, floating in and out and with kind of fuzzy lines. Lovely though, more than lovely. It's great how it moves forward and still doesn't. Ryan grows up, his life changes, Marissa stays 17 but in a way kind of grows with Ryan and still for most of the story, they were both frozen in that one tragic moment - She's stuck in this in between world and he's stuck inside himself. The last paragraph is just beautiful, the memory she saved. Heartbreakingly bittersweet. Made me tear up.
michellio chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow, this story is amazing and very original. Reading it made me cry so hard! Great job!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
You made me sniff but not quite cry. Amazing story. You definitely came up with something new and interesting that was true to the characters and definitely not a rehash. Wow.
and she writes chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh, that was so heartbreaking and beautiful! It made me ache. How terribly sad and bittersweet and just, guh, YOU BROKE MY HEART! Beautiful writing. Such a touching, lovely story.
Del64 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This is beautiful and a little bit heartbreaking. Very original-not at all cliche or even familiar. The rainbow world was an interesting take on that in-between state. So many lovely lines-particularly, the way Marissa recognized the meaning of her words and the ways in which she has changed in death. And the simplicity of the way you told us about Inez's affair-blunt, sudden, very believable. The dreams were poignant and strange, like real dreams, the way they make sense and don't at the same time.

I love. Thank you.

-del64
Sam chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This is an amazing story. I have to tell you that at one point I had to stop and get a tissue. You are an amazing writer and you should never stop writing.