Reviews for Cursed Gifts: A Pandora's Box
Silverblueroses chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
I looooooove this story waaaay tOo much! Please please updaaaaaate!et kouji find out about kouichiiiii pllzzzz. C

Update :)
Ao Kudo chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
"Haughty aura.-Must-ruin-no!Resist now opportune moment has yet to reavel itself."-hilarious lol.i strangly like the new fits his lonley 's one of my FAVORITE characters needs a digimon since he kind of sent doggymon to one that fits writing!IT IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER!
Ao Kudo chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
HobbitLover4eva chapter 13 . 10/28/2007
I find your story too dark and depressing, frankly its too werid to be worth paying attention too.
sweet.summer.rain chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
hey, good chapter! I won't mind waiting for the next one (I've got some books that need annotating too.) If only teachers understood the meaning of vacation...*sigh*
7DCD chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
Wow... You didn't finish your homework... Just be quick about it... I want to see what happens next!

And Baku's Duskmon... That's A-W-E-S-O-M-E! MUHAHAHAHA!
agroxneko chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
YAY! Keep up the good work!
CrestOfHealing chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
Master of Time...? Interesting... lol I love the way you still haven't explained anything. (Okay, that sounded weird. I mean, I love the way there's still a ton of mystery and I'm still grasping at straws, so to speak. Makes for a very intriguing read.)

Oh, and the whole thing about the camps (from clowns to dictators (and a million other things)...Wow) was very amusing!

Can't wait for the next update!

~Child of Healing
7DCD chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
I think this is the easiest chapter to understand of this whole story, but I still don't know for sure what's going on. But I know what's funny when I see it! :D Great chapter!
GemmaniGirl chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
Aw Hotaru and Yume like Kouji? Aw XD It twas a short chapter but it was nice to see pissed off Kouji. Though it must suck for him that his brother keeps lyign too him. XP Wonder what he'll tell his dad? "Hey dad! I just won a trip to disney for a month! ye" XD That's so lame. I apologize for even typing that. Right not much else to say. Glorious chapter~ I'll be more uip to day with reviews from now on ;
GemmaniGirl chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
Finally time to review and read (sorry I fell so behind on fics o_o and my net's been down off and on -da buttmunch-)

Hehe Kouichi reminds me of my self in the morning. But doesn't his family notice he's sleeping somewhere else? Or was that already stated and I've just forgotten... XD Kouichi you've got some guts challenging the guys. When he went to do that I was just waiting for 'I'll see you at the flag pole after school!' xD

Wow... Kouichi you just got pwned XD It was interesting to see an actual battle too. And Kouichi's reaction to the mega MarineAngemon was priceless XD And yea, Kouichi got pwned XD

*scuttles off to next chapter*
agroxneko chapter 11 . 6/22/2007
Hey that was a GREAT story! :D

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Say, when will you post the next chapter? Notify me at or

7DCD chapter 11 . 6/22/2007
Wow... The story's getting more confusing... My head spins... Not a good sign... Care to tell me what's going on and make things a bit more clear for me? lol
CrestOfHealing chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
Have I mentioned how much I love your writing style? You'll get me on the edge of my seat and then all of a sudden I'm cracking up! I LOVE it! Like the cake in this chapter! It was all tense and set up for a huge fight between Kouji and Kouichi and then Hotaru shoved cake in Kouji's face! OH MY GOSH! I laughed so hard! I can just picture it and...and...I'm still laughing!

Awesome chapter, even if it was short!

~Child of Healing
7DCD chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
You're kidding... Duskmon?

And Kouichi was a bit too careless... How could he not realize that Marineangemon's an Ultimate?