Reviews for Left Behind
Amazing story
Yuck chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Bad.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
That was Awesome!Why was 2-D in the icu?
2dnoodleismyotp chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
this was really sweet and cute and i really enjoyed reading it. thanks bunches!
The-Shipping-is-TOO-HARD chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Omg you made 2D visit the Philippines! Gaaahhh! . . Awesome chapter! (Hehe 2D dyed his hair)
Phalagreen chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Very very very well written. I think I love you, haha. I loved this story, very nice job :) I hope you never stop writing!
Kataang's The Name chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Harry... hehe...
Dirty Harry... hehe...
:3 I'm such a dork!
Kataang's The Name chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
My microword once glitched out, deleted all my work and previous chapters of my stories. -.- Yeah, I had to re-right them all! It was terrible. But I guess it was a good thing I write my stories on paper before typing them up :D
Kataang's The Name chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
SEXY 2D, SEXY 2D! SEXY MAN!

*Sing that to the tune of Newlywed Noobs*
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
could you make more please that was amazing
Deta Asserve-Weaver Of Dreams chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
So goddamn beautif-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;(
TheBiteOfFrost chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
i absolutley loved the story. It wasn't fake and you stayed true to the characters and their personatities. i hope you continue on from and offspring of this story. :) You're really a GREAT writer-luv ur style.
KensOnFire chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
A story that finally describes 2D and Noodle as a couple! Good job for going beyond the moment when they realize that they love each other!
Liber-T.E.A chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Master Daddy V, how dare you just come on here and flame this story. Are you really so bitter about how your experience on this site that you come on to a perfectly good story and flame it? Have you no shame?

While the story is, agreeably, a bit blocky, this is no reason to bash this fic. If you look beyond the format, the story is great. Plus, look at you. You only read two chapters, then you decided to complain. How pathetic are you?

The reason we review fics on this site is to give constructive criticism to writers to tell them where they could improve. This is not the sight to blatantly flame people. It is people like you who ruin this site for others.

In conclusion, this story is not crap. You are.