Reviews for The Top Floor
euforie chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Really like your story, hope you will update soon
Miss Light Bright chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
YOU DIDN'T CONTINUE! How dare you! This story is flippin amzing! I'm so sad that it will probably remain unfinished forever.
chaz chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
emotionally gripping heartbreaking sad please hurry with the next chapter
chaz chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
how is lee any diffrent than he normaly is cray hyperactive then ballinghis eyes out then burning eyes mad the next i just don't see any difference
SilentSable chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
This is a really good story guys I'm sad to see it abandoned I couldn't wait to find out what would happen
Chiblette chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
...I am sorta crying...Can't w ait for the next update!
kiki2222 chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
No offense but I think it's messed up that you base your updates on the amt of reviews and other reviewers rude opinions. It's been years since you updated and it's not fair to us that love this story and those of us that haven't done anything wrong.
APH1168kittens chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! This story is amazing!
WhiteFangoftheLeaf chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! This is one of the most incredible stories I've ever read, just finish it, please!
WhiteFangoftheLeaf chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Oh my gosh, this chapter killed me. Your writing is flawless, and fanfics rarely make me cry, but I'm currently bawling! Only revision is keeping me away from the next chapter, but I'm seriously considering failing my exams just to read it.
Long Time Reader chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Please update. It's been four years, but that is such a depressing place to stop...
StoriesILike chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Aww, I can't wait to see how you guys are going to get Naruto out of that place to join Sasuke. Here's my pathetic attempt of a prediction, but hey, it's worth a try: so I'm assuming Sasuke is rich (Obito is powerful enough to let him skip the waiting line, so I don't think it's that far fetched). Ok, so he has money and hence he could have a private room or something made for Naruto with a personal nurse or something in his house. That way, Sasuke and Naruto could stay together.

Now, idea number two: Sasuke promises to visit Naruto and one day, the blond is deemed "cured".

Yeah, you know what, I'll just wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the awesome work! :)
StoriesILike chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I just saw your Author's Note at the end of this chapter and I thought that I really needed to tell you that I very much enjoyed the NaruSasu. I know that there seems to be a majority of SasuNaru out there, but I honestly rather SasuNaruSasu (which, to my understanding, means that they can both top and bottom).

In my opinion, SasuNaru or NaruSasu are fine, but since they're both men, I'd rather have them both act as such, without one being more stereotypically "feminine" unless that's in their character. That said, both Sasuke and Naruto are not very "subdued" characters and thus, it makes sense to me that they don't need to bother with who's playing which "role".

I'm a little sad that rude comments such as the one you've mentioned put you off of writing for a while. And so, I hope that my review, however it late it might be, will somehow nullify it all? xD Because, really, there's no need to bother with the readers who don't even appreciate your work. Constructive criticism is fine, but when they're just whining about things not going their way, it's completely fine to ignore them. This is your story and in the end, you decie whether or not it is good or not. Though, just to bias your opinion, I really like this fic :D

Well, thank you and see you next chapter!
StoriesILike chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
I absolutely love this story and how creative you are. The NaruSasu in this chapter was also very enjoyable ;P

Well, I guess I'll be following this story from now on. Thank you for the wonderful work! :)
borderlinecrazy chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
This story is... moving. The depth of plot and detail in the emotional turmoil is spectacular. But, I think that your take on how employees would handle the under-aged sexual relations of patients is incorrect. Heck, even adults are very strongly discouraged from having intimate relationships in mental facilities - it can be extremely devastating to their course of treatment and further harm their mental health. Other than that, though - you've managed to bring my worst fears and nightmares to life in a very convincing manner - kudos!