Reviews for The Top Floor
Awh I really wanted Sasuke to be seme D:
SweetLoveCage chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Please update! XD And please tell me it's a happy ending O.O
YukinaUzuha chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Soooo..uhh planning to update soon? (:
euforie chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Really like your story, hope you will update soon
Miss Light Bright chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
YOU DIDN'T CONTINUE! How dare you! This story is flippin amzing! I'm so sad that it will probably remain unfinished forever.
chaz chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
emotionally gripping heartbreaking sad please hurry with the next chapter
chaz chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
how is lee any diffrent than he normaly is cray hyperactive then ballinghis eyes out then burning eyes mad the next i just don't see any difference
SilentSable chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
This is a really good story guys I'm sad to see it abandoned I couldn't wait to find out what would happen
Chiblette chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
...I am sorta crying...Can't w ait for the next update!
kiki2222 chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
No offense but I think it's messed up that you base your updates on the amt of reviews and other reviewers rude opinions. It's been years since you updated and it's not fair to us that love this story and those of us that haven't done anything wrong.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! This story is amazing!
WhiteFangoftheLeaf chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! This is one of the most incredible stories I've ever read, just finish it, please!
WhiteFangoftheLeaf chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Oh my gosh, this chapter killed me. Your writing is flawless, and fanfics rarely make me cry, but I'm currently bawling! Only revision is keeping me away from the next chapter, but I'm seriously considering failing my exams just to read it.
Long Time Reader chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Please update. It's been four years, but that is such a depressing place to stop...
StoriesILike chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Aww, I can't wait to see how you guys are going to get Naruto out of that place to join Sasuke. Here's my pathetic attempt of a prediction, but hey, it's worth a try: so I'm assuming Sasuke is rich (Obito is powerful enough to let him skip the waiting line, so I don't think it's that far fetched). Ok, so he has money and hence he could have a private room or something made for Naruto with a personal nurse or something in his house. That way, Sasuke and Naruto could stay together.

Now, idea number two: Sasuke promises to visit Naruto and one day, the blond is deemed "cured".

Yeah, you know what, I'll just wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the awesome work! :)