Reviews for Simon Says
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 14 . 2/5/2016
Drama and intensifying
I loooooovvvvvvveeeeee it!
*fangirl scream*
I'm gonna die of fanfiction and love *dreamily sigh*
If only this was a movie
crazyreader11 chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed reading this story and am looking forward to the rest of the series! It has been a long time since I've read a good fanfiction where Danny wasn't the main character and DxS wasn't the main plot bunny (that being said, I'm still a huge DxS shipper!).

Good luck writing the other stories and surviving through any writer's blocks that come your way!
sammansonrepilica chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Yayyy DxS im soooo obsessed w/ them okay this already awsome story just became 1,000 times more awsome
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I like this so far
Lady Merp chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
I like this story it was really good! Ectoplasm Avenue? O.o -CC
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
awesome story! i wish there was some inclusion of Phantom in the story but i guess it didn't really fit in with the storyline...

but other than that the story was great and i really loved reading it. the profiling you did on the killer was really well done and seemed realistic too. so great job on the story and hope to see an update on your sequal.

P.S. Yes i read the sequal before reviewing to this story :)
Alluring Alliteration chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
Dang it! Throughout the entire story I was going "VladVladVladVlad" but apparently I was wrong. I guess that would have been a bit obvious. Great job, though- I'm going to have nightmares tonight! so far there've only been a few passing references to Danny's other half. I was wondering if you're going to include more in a subsequent story?
4k101 chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
nice job on it!
Jime-chan chapter 14 . 11/7/2007
I love this FBI kind of stories! I love this!
DreamaDove93 chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
Oh~ someone likes Danneh
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
amity par rocks, hehe sam's gonna have fun
WolfDaughter chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Hm, I've been trying to figure out how to word this without sounding like I'm trying to be a jerk (I'm not). I like your writing style, and even your basic premise, it's certainly original. The problem I think I'm having thus far is that I've seen the episode of Sue Thomas F. that this is based off of and it seems to me you've basically copied it with minor adaptations for the DP universe. Now, that's great for a plot base, but you've left almost all of the details and even some of the dialouge the same. What I think you need to do is take stuff like that as an inspiration but then use it to create your *own* story. I'll keep reading to see if things change in the next few chapters, but I hope you take this into consideration.
Angelus-alvus chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
great fic.
gjcoolio chapter 14 . 12/25/2006
yayness ]
EvilFaerie17 chapter 14 . 12/24/2006
HOla! I can't wait for The Fugitive to come out on here so that I can read it! I have one question however: Are you going to put that story on here as more chapters for Simon Says or are you going to make it another story. Just wondering. I loved this story so I know that I will love the next one! Update as soon as you can!

ttfn!