Reviews for Long, Slow Seconds
Thanks.
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
this was really good. I love your stories! Please write more Kyro. :]
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
The ending was really good. Deep. My only complaint is are you /sure/ Bobby's hair is blond?
El Burrito chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow, this was WONDERFUL. First of all, it was brilliantly characterised. Pyro's pain was described amazingly and the entire concept was great. Really, really nice.
summerrrain chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Great story! I liked it so much. Keep writing! Amazing job!
HazyCrazy chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Brilliant, just brilliant. I have no other words to describe it! Your characterisation of Pyro was spot on, seriously. I think I have to add this to my favourites )
somekindafreaky chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That was just lovely. It was all slow and reflective and peaceful, and it must be hard to write John's thoughts since he's such a complicated and troubled guy. But no, it was really good. I know everyone always says, 'you must write a sequel!' and the writer never does, but in this case you genuinely should! A little one-shot where he's reunited with Kitty would be perfect.
pyrosity chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
that was awesome i loved it!. i agree with xXSurFer ChiiCaXx

too and i think you could write an awesome chapter fic and id love to hear it! i look forward to reading more from you!
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wow! That was so good! You should either to a pre-quel to this, or you should considered doing a chapter fic. I'd definitely read it! The writing was great, and the whole idea of it completely rocked. Write more! PLEASE!

x3*Mary
sharkies chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
awesome! Do you mind if I archive it?
cheerleaderchick chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
that was amazing i love it !
Dancing Turtle chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! This was so much more betterly written than mine! Lol! I’m not usually a fan of Kyros, but hey, if love is enough to save Pyro, why not?

NYC ONE! XD