Reviews for Settling Down
Claire chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This was really sweet! : ) I have read and enjoyed several of your Quatre & Trowa stories, but think this one is my favorite so far. I really like the picture of an elderly Cat & Trowa, snuggled together on the beach, retired after being together for 50 years. They deserve to be happy- all the boys do!
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Luna Carya chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Oh, I think I'm gonna cry!

This is simply beautiful. Almost as it should be, as it should be the end for them in GW... hehehe.

I liked specially the part about marrying your best friend.

PS. I love Quatre's secretary XD
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
very sweet), you adressed the issue of getting older with wisdom and again, as always an amazing concept and story ).

i'm surprised more people didn't review this story, though i can understand why people would be a little hesitant to read it; the 'growing old' issue, that no gundam wing fans would want to adress, much less think about. so i applaude you for writing such a sensual fic. i very much enjoyed it, though i have to admit, that i myself could be described as one of those people who would be uncomfortable adressing the 'age' issue, hell, i'm rather repelled by stories where the any of the characters are married... (lol, strangely enough, my first fic i read written by you was 'momento')prehaps that has something to do with my tastes, and my opinion of marrige, but i understand it's different for other people...but nobody looks forward to getting old, and of course nobody likes to think about (as i would think) their favourite fictional character becoming old, unless they are already under that circumstance... but, again, i congradulate you for making such a wonderful and appealing story an a rather sesitive subject...

agian, you have to exuse my ramblings, or anything that doesn't make sense, for i am very tired, and want to sleep... but unfortunatley can't because of certain reasons. saying that however, know that, regardless of the sleep i'm getting, i mean everything i say in reviews, and will not take back any of it at any time. i think you are a brilliant writer, who should cosider trying to publish a book with one (or more, of course) of your wonderful ideas. )
Nephylim chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Very, very sweet. There was a mature feeling outthrough the story. It's kind of weird, but it seems like you been through this to write this. / But I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. Great job.
scout chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
this fanfic was just too cute! you're such a great author! keep up the good work!
Kismet chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Awww! How sweet. :)
GSYH chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Pheonix Daimon chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
awwww. That is really really cute. *sqeeel*
Relena Yui chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
_ KAWAII! thank you thank you thank you, that was such a sweet and adorable story, oh my gush that was just to cute pouts I wish I could write as well as you do, thanks so much -that made my day _~