Reviews for Routine
rezmutt chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
this is so adorable! i love the relationship u show between them and the writing is excellent to complement your ideas
RogueFemme chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Nah, you're not the only Jack/Sarah shipper around. Thanks for this story, I think it's very true to the characters and romantic without being over the top.
Go Elephants Go chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Good! And don't worry you aren't the only Jack/Sarah shipper left
hp-whovian chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Great story! Just to clairify, you're not the last Jack/Sarah shipper, I'm still here. Here's to the us few Jack/Sarah shippers! lol
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I love this. I know how it feels to be counting the minutes until your beloved's shift ends.

And isn't it ridiculous how little Jack/Sarah fic there is? They're CANNON!
Gilari chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
For the record, you're not the only Jack/Sarah shipper. I'm one too. And just for that, I'm going to write a story about it. You know, so you don't feel so alone. :-)
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Cute! Ilove Jack/Sarah. :)
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Ah! I just read and reviewed your other Jack/Sarah story (actually, I must check to see if you've written more than these two!) and I loved this one, as well. I like Sarah's calm contentment here, I love how comfortable she is with her relationship with Jack. How she smiles indulgently at the Spot's girl's moaning and groaning. She's so intune with Jack, it's great!

Cheers,

Del

PS - Take heart - you most certainly are not the only Jack and Sarah fan, I love them, and I'm very glad that you're writing these lovely stories for them. I hope to read more from you soon! : )
Charity F chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Yet another cute story from guess who! Nice work, and I hope you keep it up. I really don’t know how you do it.

Charity
Kristine chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aww that was so sweet...I haven't seen this movie in forever! I may just have to go watch it now lol
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
You've got at least one more right here- keep writing 'em as sweet and cute as you do, and I'll definitely keep reading!
blondishbrownish chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
AW! way cute! i know you like one-shots but PLEASE continue this! you can't find many good jack/sarah fics left! i want more!
Scout-britt chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
this was a good one-shot. i liked it. i hope you write more.

scout
yorozuyagaren chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
You're not the only one. Of course, I support Jack/Sarah because I think they deserve each other...

That's not true. Sarah's very pretty and sweet, and Jack is dashing and arrogant. They're the perfect couple.