Reviews for Never Cage the Beast
Lightening sparks chapter 3 . 2/3
Please, please, please continue this, it's really good and I love it
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 2/3
What has she done!? Looking forward for the next update
wolf-akuma chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
OMG Logan's gone feral! I love this story! Plz continue! And I loooove humblereader16's ideas! They are great!
I love the fics that have wolverine's animal/feral side, I'd love it if you do that with this fic. (If you continue, pleeeease continue)
And I love the idea of them joining the Brotherhood and they fight the X-men and unleash the Wolverine and Phoenix, then, the two lose control and lash out. then Magneto has this whole "What have I done?" Moment.
And the Professor (if you decide to let him live), Magneto, X-men, and the Brotherhood have to team up to help Phoenix and Wolverine regain control of their feral sides.
juniperlei chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Interesting to bad its csncelled :(
Trinity Le Faye chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Hon please come back and finish this I'll help you I love this it's so good don't give up
humblereader16 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Noooooo! This fic cannot be abandoned in the wastelands of WIP! It's happened to too many of my favs.

About the plot: If you want to stay with the basic bone structure of X3 (as I'm guessing) but keep it fresh and original, then have Wolverine be the one to kill the Prof :(. That will lead to a whole mess of 'Ro feeling angry at Wolverine while maybe having some tortured, angsty feelings for Logan (just like Logan/Phoenix in original movie). Both Wolverine and Phoenix can then join the brotherhood, and there can be this whole I'll-kill-you-if-you-mess-with-me standoff scene between Logan and Magneto. If you want to keep it Logan-centric, then perhaps in the climax battle you can have Jean regain control of the Phoenix and the whole team will have to take Wolverine down (hey, easier said than done!).

This story can go any number of ways, because the potential is limitless! I think the whole point is getting not Logan's perspective, but his animal side. This could become a completely character driven fic, since Logan's moral and ethical codes are now moot in Wolverine's eyes. His actions and decisions will now be totally different. PLus, there's that whole phoenix-wolverine animal attraction that we redshippers (is that you?) love so much. Frankly, if Logan has completely lost it, then the final battle of X3 could be turned into something like X-men-universe vs. wolverine, where even Magneto recognizes the need to take an animal down (sort of that "what have I done?" moment).

I hope this has stoked the fires of inspiration! Please, please keep writing! From a medical perspective, the longer the subject is in a coma, the less the odds of him/her waking up become. I'm sure the analogy is clear.

Remain awesome!
manufan2312 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
love were this is going hope you continue
fantasylover53 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
is this story still continuing? it's awesome
immiD chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Pleas continue this story! I love it!
fantasylover53 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
is this story going to continue?
Snow leopard freak chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
uhoh, logans in feral mode.. and jeans cookoo in pheonix mode... not good... evil cliiffiee! Keep it up and update soon!
momentsinseptember chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Loved it again! It's true; it's hard to make a plot centering around the third movie with these new changes to it. Perhaps, you're going to have to go along with the third movie in the beginning, but with these new changes, you can stray off to however you want it. Not really an idea sorry, but hopefully, this will help.
momentsinseptember chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Aww, I wanted to see Jean and Logan in this chapter, but I loved it anyway!
momentsinseptember chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I'm liking it already!
Fox Boss chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
This story is genious, I can't wait to the Wolverine vs Sabertooth fight.