Reviews for Norse Ninja
ramenreed chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Personally I think that she should have died and it would have been kinda topic because then the story would have been more interesting to read I. My oPinion
julielin100 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
nice work
oliver2662 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
naruto-fanfic chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I'm sorry but i can't continue reading this. I'm sorry if you may be new to English. spelling mistakes sure i can ignore those to a point. but the grammar is just to much I'd suggest getting yourself a beta reader to help with all that. since this fiction is complete it could be a side project for a beta to go through and update the writing a chapter every so often. im sure the story's got lots of potential but the grammar is frustrating. i commend those who have gotten through this. have fun all and keep it up practice makes perfect.
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
no to sound rude or patronizing but the horshoe jutsu if ur referring to the norse horse its sleipnir odins 6 legged steed also the child of loki creepy huh
WhiteSpartanWolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

That's all I really have to offer. It may be long, but please take this test.
Little-Reala chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I only had time to read a little bit, but it was good! Awesome, i loved it and i can't wait to read more! Especially after looking through your gallery on deviantart!

Reminds me of my OC's village, the hidden Moonlight, i use it for RP purposes ;p it'll be nice to see what someone else's take on the concept is C:
JFox101 chapter 39 . 1/21/2010
"Daddy, what's a penis?" *Giggles* That question has been asked so many times...
RE-jects666 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
y does this chapter remind me of Man?
Naruto's overseer chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Is english even your first language? WTF?

It is very obvious to me that you either have horrible illiteracy, or you originally spoke another language.

The way you word your story absolutely screams it.

And because of that, I find it very hard to read your story, because I have to constantly re-read sentences and phrases because I am not sure what they are supposed to mean.

I hope your entire story isn't like this...
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Nice story I like alot.
nngirl chapter 43 . 5/7/2008
Bwaah! (T_T) The second part is over... sniff. I won't get to read anymore about Sfjon.. I like her, especially on this last chapter, when she yelled to a lot of wussies in the hospital, about how they were mistreating Naruto..Konoha deserve a kick in the ass just tat..

Yay! \(-)/ Finally, the third part! i'm really happy we'll get to see all of them grown up (with the hormones up to the roof, ne?)

Really, really looking forward!

Keep it up!
SweetComplications chapter 44 . 5/6/2008
great chapter! btw, who's Kirika? plz dont get mad!
Erendhyl chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
A very interesting beginning, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Cupcakes-R-Delicious chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
where did you learn grammar, cause unless your new to the language, you have HORRIBLE grammar