Reviews for The Triforce United
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 21 . 10/12/2006
I can't BELIEVE you discontinued it! JUST as Naziri gets 'thunderstruck' by Link (I liked that part, it was kinda funny...in a ha-ha way, not a foowie way), you HAD to discontinue it... -cries helplessly- Well, I can't really blame you. I've got a story of my own, under a different name ( Silver-WindScar ) that has pretty much DIED AND ROTTED! :P So, my weeping and complaining done, I'll leave you alone. XD
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2005
bah. even though this is discontinued, can you at least put up a small summary of what you were planning to end it with?

everytime i encounter a discontinued story, it just HURTS cuz i'll never know the ending.

please, even if you can't finish the story, can you at least spoil the ending to it?
omegalink chapter 21 . 3/10/2004
EVIL WOMAN! i found this story in ur list, thinking discontinued meant it was being taken off of soon, not that u stoped updateing it! like the other work that i have read from u it was a wonderful and most entertaining and interesting story! why not finsih it! i want to find out what happens! ARG! WHY!WHY!
Omegalink
soul calibur chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
WHY DID YOU QUIT!NO!
Tankred chapter 21 . 6/23/2003
This is good, and I'd really wish to see more of it. Kinda bothered me tho that the kissy scene was so.. Well I don't know, short? Continue soon, and can't you like, give Link all the triforce in the end or something? Of all people I'd say he's the best to keep it all...
FemaleWarrior chapter 21 . 11/11/2002
Hey Hime,

True to my word I read this one after reading "A Tale of Seven Years". I don't know why I did when I knew it was discontinued and I'd be left with a cliff hanger-and of course it's so emotional with Link and Naziri first kiss and the conversation between him and Navi! :p You should try to finish it. It's great writing! Seriously, yours are some of the best Zelda fanfics I've read.

Later,

Heathir
blackcat chapter 21 . 10/11/2002
good story but plz finsih it plz plz plz plz plz i really like it so plz plz plz finsih it soon
Soviet Inclination chapter 21 . 10/9/2002
Very vivid and colorful. I really enjoyed the way this story is written. I especially liked how you created history for Hyrule where there was none, AND made it sound interesting as well! Though, I have one peeve, and it doesn't have to do with your story or writing really... it's just that I really like Ganondorf a lot, and I imagine him as always being a part of the Triforce of Power (after all, he is in nearly every game). I was just a little miffed to find the Great Ganondorf bound to another person... sure, he's evil... but there's something about him that I like. Something ruthless, something cunning, something fiery (even though he fears fire in this story). Ah, well anyway that was my tuppence. I hop eto read more of this story! Please keep writing it!
Deep Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Dude...great story! I wish you would update soon! ;)
bass chapter 21 . 6/14/2002
dude update please this is seriously the best zelda fic have ever read
Allycat chapter 21 . 5/27/2002
Awsome story! I love it so much, it is one of my all time favorite fics. Please update soon!
WindCherry chapter 21 . 5/14/2002
Well, this was an amazing story, and I'll have to congradulate you. You've done a great job. It's very well written and I like it very much. Please do continue, I don't think you really could leave it there...it's too good for that. Please hurry?

and great job! _ ja
Starlite chapter 21 . 4/5/2002
Okay, well, I have to say that so far, the story is GREAT and BRILLIANTLY written. The only problem I have with the storyline is the Link-Naziri thing... It's just that so many people create original characters and have Link fall for them. Of course, I don't object to it unless it serves the plot...Of course, I'm kind of a Link-Zelda person, so don't mind me.

Also, I think that the way you portray Zelda is a bit... er... harsh. She seems rather stuck-up, don't you think?
Vashu san chapter 21 . 4/2/2002
Ooooooohhhh! The suspense! HELP! Poor Link, Zelda and Naziri... I don't want them to die! *.*
Kelsey chapter 21 . 3/29/2002
Hey, awesome story. My brother andme live for it, though I'm father along then my brother. I hopewritr's block never comes to yourhand again because this has gt to be the best Zelda fanficI've ever read, and one of th best overall... a 5star

Keep up the good work please