Reviews for Suteki Da Ne?
LuckySock chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
wow!

can u continue the story?
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Interesting story idea. Poor Sakura, a bird in a gilded cage. Continue soon...can't wait to read more.
SuzukiO.o chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
ah! update soon! oh, do u know final fantasy x? cause i love that song, suteki da ne!
VenomousSushi chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
this story seems so good! keep up the great work! please update asap!
Chibified Moogle chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I love it, please update ASAP!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
io i love it up date
Ew.Yuck chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Hey! I'm a big fan of sasusaku fics! I'm totally intrigued of the story! Please post the next chappie coz' I'm like waiting for a month! Please! Please Please! Or else, I'll hunt you down! I can smell your blood and fear miles away! I'm at your front door (waiting for nearly a month... waiting... waiting...)

waiting *yawn* waiting...,

Ms. Uchiha :D
ScarlettRibbon091 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
OMG! I LOVE THIS! ITS SOO AWESOME! For some reason, it reminds me of the movie "Tristan and Isolde". Well, anywayz, hope u update soon cause this seems so interesting!
PurificationArrow chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wow, this is a cool story.

Poor Hanako, dead dead and dead. XP Anywho, this is really a great story. I'll be keeping an eye on it. . Update soon please!
Tac03e11hp chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
please continue i want to know what happens next. it sounds very good and i like the plot.
gaaraslover92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I like it! I've only played Final Fantasy a little, and never really got into it, so all the added details help alot! Anyways, keep going, I want to read more!
rayluva4 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
hey this sounds like it's gona be good! so plz update soon, i'll be waiting!

-rayluva4