Reviews for Broken Memories
dreamer7231 chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
i just read all 9 chapters in one leaving one review but ill let you know the story was awesome x9 for every chapter. ill review every other chapter you put up coz ive added you to my alert list...please update
whoreface-x chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
loved it!

but i don't think a sawyer/juliet story would be good, but thats just me, and its because i don't like Juliet.

update soon!

midnight-sk8r chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
I really liked that chapter...very cute.
queenofsmoak chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
Finally :) he remembers making love to her and then he finally gets to making it again

But where are the other losties?
WhisperedMuse chapter 9 . 9/20/2006
I'm with Hela, a Sawyer/Juliet love story could be very interesting...I loved the jateness in this chapter!

Jate-JoDe chapter 9 . 9/20/2006
poor Sawyer lol. amazing, amazing. I loved it. the jex was beautiful *sighs*. please write more.

SoInLuv chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
i really liked this chapter, the fact that Jack remembered the really hot sex was just amazing ) i loved it, it was amazing, can't wait to see what'll happen, update soon ]
Candra Jade chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
You updated! That's really great. I loved the chapter and I'm so gkad that Jack remembered his night with Kate. Poor Juliet. I really feel pity for her now.
1LostFan chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
Yes! Finally! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
pickmysong -was Kate108 chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
OMG! That ROCKED. Very inappropriate. But all the same, very good. I say Sawyer and Juliet get together because I am a Jater...
EternalConfusion chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
I love the jateness! It's so awesome that he remembered. that was just...perfect, much love for it. I even kinda almost feel sorry for Juliet. I liked the way she was sitting, meh. Cool chapter, update soon.
Suliet-Is-Love chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
helaluvE chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
yay!*squeel* i'm so happy you updated! i love this story and this chapter was awsome! i'm glad they did it and that he remembered. but what happened with the others?

btw if it's where you wanna go, i'm all for a sawyer/juliet love story, could be interesting :)
Strizzy chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
Love it!
guava22 chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
.god that was amazing. Glad to see your back and are writing fabulous fics again! Glad jack remembered about kate and him...:D