Reviews for Harry Potter and the Seven Split Soul
gaganruchi chapter 34 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story.. thanks for sharing..
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
cool
ninja bunny go chapter 34 . 1/22/2013
:3 really enjoyed reading your story looking forward to reading more in the future
Hideout Writer chapter 24 . 5/14/2012
I believe that the Muggle Studies teacher was Charity Burbage, but I'm not *completely* solid on that. Many stories have used the name as the muggle studies teacher, but that might be mere propagation of an incorrect name.
s-david-m chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
Entertaining so far, but you don't really explain why Sirius is suddenly no longer a criminal.
LionRawrr chapter 34 . 9/22/2011
I really loved this story. It was great to read, and was well developed.

Keep writing! :)
Joshua Primrose chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Even I can tell from here that you have an excellent plot. The spelling and grammar, however, leave much to be desired, but it's not to difficult to check over and correct it. All in all, I look forward to finishing this despite errors. After all, not everything can be perfection ;)
cd chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
chapters are a bit short but your being to hard on yourself.I think you are a little low on details not sure how to explain what i mean by that other than that I think its okay to kinda good so far not bad at all\

sjm95x chapter 34 . 10/23/2010
Simply amazing... perfect mix of description, action, and dialogue.

Continue writing...
Jlee93 chapter 34 . 7/15/2010
I loved it. Great job!
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
This story had some great...stuff...what's the word? The pint is tho that I LOVE it!
artsycherry chapter 34 . 9/2/2009
WoW... I actually enjoyed this much more than the Deathly Hallows. You're ideas were extremely interesting and the story was full of surprises!

A great read!
Jimbocous chapter 34 . 4/25/2009
Very nicely done story, from top to bottom. The final chapter was excellent. Thanks for a great read!
Great Marauder1 chapter 34 . 3/27/2009
Absolutely wonderful narration. Very well developed plot and very reasonable/believable events. I normally read fanfiction when I get time but I read this straight out, reading into the wee hours of the night.

The only thing I felt is a very minor thing to point out is that the spellings took a hit into the later chapters. I completely understand as you write it tends te get difficult to balance it out but it would have been perfect. (I kinda judge quality of writing via spelling and proper use of phrases, sorry:()
Ciroth chapter 34 . 7/17/2008
Wonderful. Just wonderful. As good as JK's own. In some ways a better book 7. Great work.