Reviews for Diverging Paths
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
his own father stuffing the squirrel in him and he tried to kill him on several occasions."

Raccoon, actually
Firestar001 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Please continue this.

This is super amazing, totally funny, and VERY enjoyable.
MSU82 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Wow, I really wish this story had a change of being updated. I mean it hasn't been updated in oh, what, almost five years? *sigh* oh well, I never get to have a story I love finished by an author, guess I just have to deal.

I do hope, though, that you somehow will update soon. 3
PastaSentient chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Wow! This story is awesome!; I really look forward to the next chapter. Please update soon. Also, don't be afraid to have Sasuke use other Mangekyou techniques like Amatseru or Susannoo. Also, the Name of the THunder Countries Raikage is Kirabi in case you did not already know. I can easily see Sasuke learning some very powerful raiton jutsu from the Cloud Village. Keep up the great work and Update soon!
Randa-Chan chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Cool! I'm finding this to be a very interesting read. You're throwing me ideas and situations I've never read about in Naruto before. I'm guessing Rurouni Kenshin inspired you're samurai warrior Sasuke met up with. Frankly, I've been toying with the idea myself of doing a crossover or something and have Hiko train Sasuke. Would be fun although I have no idea how to go about writing it.

I also love Kyuubi in this. Nice touch with the nine braids. Having Anko around and Tenten on the team is also a cool idea and Asuka was a great original character. I wonder if we're going to see much of Kakashi-sensei. Former ANBU and all but I'm guessing that he isn't going to be around much and Sakura isn't either since she's training with Tsunade.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chappie so I think I'll be moving along.

Ja ne!

Rnada-Chan
Just Jill chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Wow, your female characters are irritating.

So, will there be more?

Just Jill
HoshitheHorse chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter! This story is really interesting! I can't wait for Sasuke to find out Naruto's alive! I wonder why he keeps seeing people(Itachi, Sakura)- is it some after effect of getting the mangekyou, is it his own mind, or is someone messing with him. When the Sakura figure said yes and no, when Sasuke thought about being a murderer because he killed Naruto that suggests the figure knows Naruto isn't really dead (or its reminding Sasuke that Naruto stopped and got killed on purpose). I wouldn't be surprised if when he saw the real Naruto he will think that its another figment of his imagination(or whatever he concludes from seeing people that aren't really there for so long). I can't wait to read the next chapter! Will there be any pairings in this story? It seems like one where Naruto and Sasuke shouldn't get pairied with anyone, but it could work depending on who it is...
Gogolu chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Most interesting story.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Both Saskue and Naruto have a lot to learn. Naruto needs to learn how to do attacks now that he doesn't have the 9 tail fox demon chakra to work with. And Sasuke needs to learn that seeing is not the only trait that works in battle!
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Nice part here, and going to be lookinbg forward to what happens next, though I think it was great to see Sasuke humbled a bit more, as well as Naruto, considering how outrageous things are getting in canon now.
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
cant Naruto swallow his pride and ask to be trained? or stop acting like an idiot?
Akira Stridder chapter 5 . 11/23/2007