Reviews for What Lies on the Other Side
Katie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is good. We're reading this in English right now.
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Aww, this is really sort of bittersweet. I really liked it. I love how we can finally hear from Alice's point of view. I like what you said about Noma's name sounding like "normal". I didn't realize that, but that's pretty interesting :P
PineappleFields chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
ahahahahah im reading this novel in my english class, it was a kind of sad, but i didn't know the ending of the story, and when i read your story i realized that charlie die,, oh my godd, anyway it was pretty obvious...i think i was realllyy gooood, keep going like that, nice job, im sorry if i had grammar mistakes because im not american,but i know english enough to understand it perfectly...good job :)
littleindiemuffins chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Is everyone reading this is English class or something? Because I'm reading it write now. That was sweet and sad, just like what I've read in the books so far. It sounds liek something that could have happened, but probaly didn't. I don't know. I"m only on Progress report 10.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loved it... and I would like to read more. Would you do another chapter... I want to know how it went with the actual speech? How did Charlie's mother react? :)
TeacupHero chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I like the idea that Alice would tell them herself instead of Strauss or Nemur.
ariom chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
no flames ... I liked it.

I first read Flowers for Algernon many years ago, have seen both the movies made from it.

I'm impressed with your writing.

Keep at it!
PoeticallyIrritating chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is a very nice what-happens-after piece. I really like it.

Okay, don't say you'll accept flames, and don't let those idiots keep reviewing with "OMG i read this in 8th grade!" This is a really good little fic.
Matt chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This was very, very good; I imagine that this is exactly what happened after the story. Loved it.
slayerequalslove chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I don't like the book. It was torture in English. but this is ok
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
It's good. We read this story in English last year, I thought it was so sad...

Good job!
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I'm so glad you wrote this! I read this story on my own and cried my eyes out! (of course the teacher was talking and I was flipping through my lit book so people were looking at me funny but its cool) Really sweet!
Fred chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Very good. It's weird, I'm usually third on the good stories... Well written. I think you should keep going.
Snows Girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love it! I mean, it's kind of short, you know, but I'm in 8th grade, what do I know? Lol. We just read this book, I nearly cried, it was so good. (I do that some times)
B.A.Doyle chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
that's so cute, my friend Emmy thinks I'm heartless because was more upset about the mouse dying then Charlie. It was only because after Aldranon died was like cryng, then I was lke, oh, Charlie's gonna die now isn't he, but I was Already too upset 'bout the mouse dyng to be upset over Charlie!

B.