Reviews for Destination: Dash
I think a good name for a cat would be cassie.
catniss. felix. Or jojo. Joey for short josepha for long. I have a cat too and i can honestly tell you that the last name and joey have really stuck with me. I only call him jojo when i refer to him to another person. But when i talk to him i call him one of the last 2 names. And dont blame me for the other names. Im 12 for crying out loud! Now, let me blather on about ghosts. No jack we have to DISSECT the ghost. It couldnt get any worse right? Cue bad luck tuck. Okay i have serious issues with this show. We will rip you apart molecule by molecule! I dont do puny! I hate pink. My over peppy cant they just let me be who i am! Oh and im kind of like sam. I hate pink and im not a morning no goth but i do wear mostly black. Im not a ultra recyclo vegatarian but i am a vegetarian. Ans cue the madness. Whatever you say dash. Whatever you say. I should probaly end it here right? Yes? Ok.
KitKat816 chapter 7 . 2/10
OMG KITTENS!
I luv Cats, u r SOOOO lucky! NINETEEN cats?!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
Good one Vlad fruitloop .running out of cereal names hilarious great job
Jj chapter 14 . 3/6/2016
Cute story
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
"I hate cats..."
mazerunnerfan chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
again... MAZE RUNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
this is chapter 5, and the previous is chapter 4, not 3 and 4, 4 and 5
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
MAZE RUNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I am so going to read the Lancer one.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
This was super awesome!
Mewsali chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
No Klemper? I know he's not really much of an enemy, but he should be here.
Ryuu842 chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Wow... That was anticlamatic.
Full moon wolf chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
I just wish that danny just went, "You know what- SCREW THIS!" Before going ghost. That would have been perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I don't know why but my mind keeps wanting Despair to have a british accent whenever I read his lines \_(ツ)_/
Mewsali chapter 7 . 4/29/2015