Reviews for Something Old, New, Borrowed and Blue
Dark Bia chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hahaha sounds just like the way they would meet each other. nice work.
MyDreamsToYou chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
this is a very good fanfic! i love the plot of it and you have the characters in character so you have made me very happy. please update soon
Kikoken chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Update! Update! Update! Purty please?
Kikoken chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Awesome!
LeDiva chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Whoa...this story is absolutely astounding! The level of detail, characterization, and creativity, is absolutely phenomenal. I read all of the chapters in one sitting, and I was absolutely captivated. Fantastic job, and I can't wait to see how Amelda fits into this.
silverfoxninja chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
This was a very gripping chapter. I love the feel of it. Even though it's a biton the long side, reading it to the very end is well worth every word.

I loved the descriptions that you gave when Valon/Nathan was in a sleep like state. I can remember feeling that way after my surgery. Medications and drugs do a lot of funny things to your head and you described it well. Props.

I really like the way you wrote your original characters as well. To me, a story without OC's become bland.

I know that Patrick meant well, but man, that's not good if he's not sober. I can understand Victoria's desperation, which to me, justifies her reason to have Patrick there.

Great job on the introductions of the OC's! I look forward to reading more once the next chapter comes up!
silverfoxninja chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I love the opening to this story. At first I was under the impression that it was Pegasus, but then after reading further into the story, it was Dartz! I love it.

All those nicknames XD Those are funny. It seemed that he couldn't remember his own name for a bit. This story sounds great to me!
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Wow! It's really good! Compared to the first chapter, it's extremely long, but that also shows your level of ability! It's very enriching. I know you, and your OCs are never meaningless. I'm starting to wonder if Rebecca is the canon character, and not an OC by the same name. That just occured to me while reading it again. It doesn't seem that way...

I love Tobias! He's such a cutie. For some reason, he reminds me of Miruko. I don't have a good impression of Rebecca, but I think Victoria is going to be a crucial part to Varon's development, or at least a catalyst of some sort.

It was very painful and emotional to read this chapter again. You are very good at putting the reader in the situation. The word would be Empathetic!

I love the ending to this chapter! It is very rewarding! I am dying to know what happens next!

So, don't keep us waiting so long for another update!

*poke*
AmeldaSeto Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Mweh! Where is the rest! I need more! Update!

BTW - great job! You are a quality writer!
Pearl-sama chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Update? O.O? Need update... Update!
JouVal-Yaoi-Fanatik chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Update Please!
LeDiva chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I liked the way that you made Varon sound since it fits him really good. Amelda's attitude is no surprise of course although and Raphael is civil. I like where this is going and I hope you update soon.
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I was wondering when you were going to post this! Great intro! I see major potential for character development! In a way I feel sorry for Varon, but in a way I don't. He doesn't exactly make things easy for himself, does he?

*glomps Amelda* Update soon please! LOH!