Reviews for No Common Allegiance: Death in the Key of G
Cutter12 chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
The emotions in this story were so real and intense. And, the interrogation scene at the end was perfect. Beautiful job; thank you for writing this.
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Smirk. The scene in the interrogation room was just so full of win that I had to stop reading and make a comment. Now, back to the story.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Hee! Oh, Charlie. I always love watching a lifelong little brother playing the 'I'm older than you and I will give you good advice' card on someone else. They've seen it often enough from the other side, there's a certain relish to being able to turn the tables. (you should see my little brother exercise his authority over his little brothers!)

The continuing saga continues to impress. I can't believe I never read these stories! What a fun find.
epalladino chapter 14 . 6/26/2009
Excellent followup to your previous story. I love the relationship you build between Don and Charlie. I also love the further developments of your OCs, especially Marcus and Frankie. Thanks, Beth
Way Walker chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
nice sequel - i'm glad that u didn't kill or seriously injure Don. Charlies reactions were written really well - great job.
theonlyxception chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
Again, excellent work. I keep wondering what will happen next... well off to read the next story :) Until next time.
Heather chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
Just wanted to say I'm impressed. Many fanfics are more fan than good fiction. You do research, you write expressively and your stories are interesting. Keep on! I'll be checking your list often.
StarDuquesneEMT chapter 14 . 7/28/2007
You seriously kick $$ :) I love the way you write Megan, and as an EMT I have to say it's refreshing to find another author that is meticulous with the medical details. I must say, though, I'm glad I found this story when it was already finished or I would have been going nuts over the cliffhangers! Fantastic job :)
ferryboat George chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
oops, forgot this

( “I’m glad I’ve given you an excuse to run your lights, Don.”
ferryboat George chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
I really hope I'm right about which character you're going to kill, because if you kill Charlie I think I'll kill you :P This story was great, very riveting. I really shouldn't have been reading it, I still haven't watered the plants, emptied the cat litter box, exercised, or taken a shower, but I couldn't stop reading. The last installment will have to wait until I do those things though.
HeartOfChaos chapter 14 . 6/8/2007
Yay, Marcus did the right thing! I loved this one too, great job! off to read the other one!
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
Haha. Charlie was really awesome.. I myself is proud of him. Really, I was. If only they made him act like that on the series, then I'd be satisfied. I really like Don in this chapter, when he's suddenly caught red handed by his brother and, by his father. Sort of. Well, great story.. You should write more Don/Charlie Angst-y stuff. That's what we [the readers] just love. Hope to read more from you dHALL. :)

-Jamiie numb3rs
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
Poor Charlie really does end up in the wars, doesn’t he? This would have been absoutly terrifying for him, thinking that Don was shot and at worst, dead. Fabulous writing there, at the end of chapter five my heart was in my mouth and I couldn’t move onto the next chapter fast enough.

Thank heavens for Colby in chapter twelve, eh? And the little speech Charlie made to Marcus at the end was rather sweet, I felt. And Alan’s thoughts at the end of chapter thirteen was heart-wrenching. Anyway, looking forward to reading the last part of this amazing, very well planned and thought out saga. :)
macberly chapter 14 . 10/18/2006
THis was so wonderful! I was so freakin' scared when Alan came out and when they fired those guns. Don being shot was bad enough but to be shot in the head! HOLY HELL! Are you trying to drive me nuts! I think so because you had Charlie kidnapped, in the back of a car full of punk gang members, a gun to his head, thinking his dad hurt and at worst his brother dead and then to later be forced to the ground and have another gun pointed to his head. The drive by was an act of some barrio demon but I will take it! But to escape and come across the 13th and ...THANK GOD FOR GRANGER! lol!

WOW! This story had me crying at the end! Charlie expressing to Don what he felt even if he disguised it as talking to Marcus. WONDERFUL! You are so amazing! I am nervous about part three...I saw the warning! YIKES! I am off to start it anyway!

Thank you for the awesome stories!
SaJi chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
Once again perfect in every little way. *whistfull sigh* Keep this up and I may have to sign over my soul to yet another kick arse author. *heart*

Oh Charlie how I lov*cough*hate you being hurt so much. X3 And that goes for you too Don. 3