Reviews for No Common Allegiance: Death in the Key of G
Leonora Chris chapter 14 . 10/4
Good story. I had to smile at the mental image of Don hiding (or trying to hide?).
Iuvsbruce chapter 14 . 8/9
WOW! I need a thesaurus to come up with more ways to say how excellent a writer you are! God bless you!
Iuvsbruce chapter 8 . 8/9
Gotta love Colby! That was a great addition!
Iuvsbruce chapter 4 . 8/9
You do both brothers so well! This is great!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
Once again, a wonderful story - a brilliant continuation of its predecessor!
Cutter12 chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
The emotions in this story were so real and intense. And, the interrogation scene at the end was perfect. Beautiful job; thank you for writing this.
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Smirk. The scene in the interrogation room was just so full of win that I had to stop reading and make a comment. Now, back to the story.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Hee! Oh, Charlie. I always love watching a lifelong little brother playing the 'I'm older than you and I will give you good advice' card on someone else. They've seen it often enough from the other side, there's a certain relish to being able to turn the tables. (you should see my little brother exercise his authority over his little brothers!)

The continuing saga continues to impress. I can't believe I never read these stories! What a fun find.
epalladino chapter 14 . 6/26/2009
Excellent followup to your previous story. I love the relationship you build between Don and Charlie. I also love the further developments of your OCs, especially Marcus and Frankie. Thanks, Beth
Way Walker chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
nice sequel - i'm glad that u didn't kill or seriously injure Don. Charlies reactions were written really well - great job.
theonlyxception chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
Again, excellent work. I keep wondering what will happen next... well off to read the next story :) Until next time.
Heather chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
Just wanted to say I'm impressed. Many fanfics are more fan than good fiction. You do research, you write expressively and your stories are interesting. Keep on! I'll be checking your list often.
StarDuquesneEMT chapter 14 . 7/28/2007
You seriously kick $$ :) I love the way you write Megan, and as an EMT I have to say it's refreshing to find another author that is meticulous with the medical details. I must say, though, I'm glad I found this story when it was already finished or I would have been going nuts over the cliffhangers! Fantastic job :)
ferryboat George chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
oops, forgot this

( “I’m glad I’ve given you an excuse to run your lights, Don.”
ferryboat George chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
I really hope I'm right about which character you're going to kill, because if you kill Charlie I think I'll kill you :P This story was great, very riveting. I really shouldn't have been reading it, I still haven't watered the plants, emptied the cat litter box, exercised, or taken a shower, but I couldn't stop reading. The last installment will have to wait until I do those things though.