Reviews for Dust and Tears
plsdeletethisaccountffdotnet chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Again, aw... I could definitely see these two together. I love your poem that went along with this fic, it definitely added to the mood. And just the thought of secret love makes me estatic!

I expect more great fics from you!
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was awesome, just like the first one :D the emotion was really good, i actually felt how they did.
Mouse-Mouse chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
The poem you've written sounds just like a song, it really is that good.

I love the way you portray Anna; her outer cold only being a mask to who she is inside. And love Ren's nightly milk raids...n.n *waves Horo/Anna banner*

Huggles,

Mouse-Mouse
Kalidescope chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I love it.
Ms. Usui chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
here you are _ *hands you reveiw*

poor horo

poor anna

they are all only in da world! despite a few spelling errors, it was a great story.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
It's so sweet yet so sad I love it. I wonder if you'll make a third story of this.
Cenarias of Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Don't cry, it's not so sad. *smile*

I like it.

Good job.
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wai~ If Our Hearts Pump Dust had me squealing, then this one had me screaming likea fangirl. Really, this is beautiful, the relationship between these two. And Anna admitting that she does love Horo.

I really feel that it's true what you said about Horo, he always says things that annoy Anna, and he should kave known by then that he'd get hit for it. He's doing it on purpose...

Nyam~ Added to the C2 once again!
sweetsorrowthroughEternity chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
You are going to write a 3rd part to this, right? You have to...it's so good...I really want ot read more of this story...please write another part!
Hanji tho chapter 1 . 7/14/2006