Reviews for The Future
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
naughty girl. i hope something happens to her. i mean not that i dont like her, she is my favourite character. But it would add so much mystery and suspense, and OH GOD! i'm getting ahead of myself. lol, ;)
AtomicCola chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
i love your story i know it was alst updated in 06 but please continue ill put it in my alert list just in case ;)
CJNova chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING TO THE HOUSE? hehe love where the stories going by da way. carry on update ing.
justpeachy32 chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
This is really good so far! I like it a lot! Please update ASAP!
SISM chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
AH! Whats in the house? I hope you write more soon! It was really good!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
good chapter, a little short but still very good. i'm glad you updated. i love your writing syle, it stays very true to the books. can't wait for the next update!

FMA4EVER chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
this is amazing! i love this pairing and everyone is in character! this is really good...please continue for i want to know what will happen!

In Christ,

x0xkatiex0x chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
o i really like this! good representation of the characters! please update soon!

OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I like this story a lot, your doing a very good job of captuing the characters and tone of the story just like the author. I can't wait for an update!

miss nen yim chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
what an excellent fic! you've portrayed Arkarian so well i think! I am really looking foward to the next chapter!
Rosytron chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That is so COOL I LOVE it, write more PLEASE I'm going on ma hols soon.