Reviews for Azula and the fire royal Academy for girls
rse.rize chapter 5 . 6/5
no more chapters? total cliff hanger ... pretty good writer though
part-timeslayer chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
awesome story.
areanna chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
you have the worst grammer skills out of anyone i have ever even heard of. unless your six then good job your awsome.
TrueThinker chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
Hmm... It was ok, there was a lot of typos though. I think you made Azula sound too much like an everyday child attending elementary school. She would have probably actually been happy to attend school because her father told her too. She also acts much too regal to throw a tantrum, even at the young age she apparently was. And I have a feeling the teachers would treat her with much more respect than you indicated. I also thought that the parts with Zuko and Mai could have been better. I doubt Zuko could get Azula in a headlock, but I guess it's possible. The overall plot was good though.
angelraider chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
sweet little aka kitsune-chan chapter 5 . 9/28/2006
lol love it Azula is such a little bitch great job _
Slip Resistant chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
update soon!
VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
I can see Azula doing this. It's very good, you still need to work on grammer mistakes, with a little work, you'll really be knocking out grand slams. There's nothing too bad, and as I said, I'm not that masterful at grammer myself.

Anyway, I'm putting it on my favorites.
VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Pretty good AU. I can see Ursa talking to Azula like this, especially if she wasn't favored like she really is, and Ozai really didn't give a rat's buns for her.

There were a coule of grammer mistakes, you needed to capitalize when starting a new paragraph, and statement, but I'm not that perfect when it comes to grammer either so I won't preach too much. Other than that, you did go. *Clicks to second Chapter*
333 chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
nice start. this is the first fic i've seen about Azula and the fire academy