Reviews for Plush
Awwww no worries! It wasn't that OOC! I LOVED IT! Great job. XD
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awww cute :DD
lilluverrr chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
omgosh tat was so adorable!X) my gosh i cant believe that kaiba would buy her a plushie so adorable! X)
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
haha. That plush machine made a lot of money that day. I'm still surprised that Seto wasn't able to hack the thing or something. Wouldn't it be funny if he actually took all that technology, plugged it into the machine just so he could get that plush and show the world that he was the supreme ruler of all things plush. And then the next day he would laugh and in Téa's face creating no romantic atmosphere...(Give me a pity laugh will you?)

I liked the ending. Kaiba couldn't do it so he BOUGHT it. :D All though I doubt the real life Kaiba would ever actually give up. : ) Who cares?

Good job.
eat any good books lately chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
that was SUPER cute :D
Gaignun Girl chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This is so CUTE! XD
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
*Bursts out laughing* AW! I wanna Blue Eyes Plushy. Tea, you are so freaking lucky.

Seto ish sneaky. *Giggles* I'm even better than he is at the game .Hee hee.
Lady-duelist chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I had to admit the game was hard.I miss most of the any tips? ) Short but cute up the good work
Simply Alex chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was so sweet and funny! I cannot believe that Seto ended up giving up and buy Téa a plushy. Just great!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Oh my stars! That was just the most adorable-est thing I've read in eons! It was so so lovely! I loved how it came out, and Seto and Tea's interaction!

And the conclusion! *sighs dreamily* That was so fluffy it made my heart nearly break into lovely fuzzy rainbow shards and cherry blossom petals! It was so incredible!

I absolutely loved this story! His demeanour at first, and how cute he is when he's being stubborn...*sigh* wonderful story!
Faerie Rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Yes, I do think it's wonderful! What an original idea! Lol. Seto just lost to a...plushie machine..._

Very funny, indeed. It was so cute with Seto losing the challenge and all. Plus, he left the receipt...Lol.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
LOL! Very cute and funny! Especially when Kaiba couldnt win in there little "challange" Anyway keep writing more stories!
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Gahahahaha ! This is a funny story ! I hope you write more funny one-shots P , I'll be checking .
Sphincter chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I thought this story WAS TOTALLY FRICKIN AWESOME! I don't think you were OOC with any of the characters. Keep writin and I'll keep readin!