Reviews for Pour Wine and Dance
Semaphora chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
"Someone might see."

"Let them."

Squee.

This is so freaking gorgeous. I've only just realised how cute this paring really is - and you write it so well! I can't believe this hasn't gotten more reviews, because you are surely deserving of hundreds of them.

Its just so touching, the way you write, and how the writing and actions develop. The plot was so sweet, as was the fluff, and the characters were so spot on, that I was suprised it wasn't canon itself.

My god. You have so screwed me over with this.

This is definitely on my favorites list. It's too good NOT to be. You, m'dear, are EXCELLENT.

Much love,

Ex
SpecialAgentJim chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
aaw! I liked this very much. It was very sweet and there was definitely a gentlenss about it. So yay...ZelenkaWeir is one of my favourite 'ships. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
fififolle chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Aw! So sweet! Yes, indeed, a perfect pair of POV's contemplating their positions wondefully. But how Radek to be bold when it counts ;) So funny about the dumplings LOL. Excellent.
LT Jessica chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Awesome. You made me so happy, it definitely has loving care. Thank you. Now I must go write mine.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Very sweet. What a dear, sweet, special little story. I can see this happening very easily.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aw this is really sweet, I'm a big Weir/Zelenka fan and this was really good
Hisster chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Another one that made me smile. I like these light, bright ones as well as I do your darker works. What's next?

Hisster