Reviews for In The Middle of Nowhere
Tonstaaar chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Oh dear! I love this story! Kinda a weird concept going on but i love it, it works :) Now please,please,please,PLEASE UPDATE! Thank you lovley. ;)
larxene fan chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
I like the story and everthing but I wish there was just more romance if u get wat i mean idk if it be somthing like Roxas and Namine were doing but somthing like that i just LOVE the pairing Axel & Larxene well i leave 2 see if u continue the story or not.
Flame05 chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
I love this story
Tickle Me Rainbow chapter 10 . 9/6/2007

I likey~
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
I like this story. The randomness is great. Somehow the story manages to stay real-ish even when all they do is drink or fish. I like it. Please update soon, I really want to see them get together!
heyreese chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
i wonder what kate's planning.
GarnetLove chapter 10 . 7/18/2007
I wonder what Kate's plan is? Update soon!
ViNTageReTRoROCKet chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
Sorry I didn't review sooner!

It's good you updated xD I need to do that _

Hehe Kate's funny

So whats here plan?

You know you wanna tell me!
Juji chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Gah! Don't worry about updating so much. Life before computers. I say (but honestly, I'm wishing for the fast update). Though you should make chapters longer, but it doesn't stop it being a cute and amazing story. Is original. Kudos.

There's nothing dangerous than a plotting little sister, cause they always win, is like they know more than we give them credit for. Damn kids.

But good, cause it's already Chapter 10, and we need some action (yet, don't bother, is better to be developed slowly than "OMG! I love you!" That's even worse). I would spice it up though. If it were me, I would go for Marluxia showing up, not only for the romance, no, for the fact so he can get on Axel's nerves full time, nothing like Seifer, but to actually make him ROAR and see white spots. He just looks like the type to get on Axel's nerves.

Marluxia could be Larxene's long lost friend or something, who wants Larxene for himself. Can't make it too easy for the two. Though is good to wait until Axel gets closer to said Larxene, before taking priorities...

Okay! So is my secret liking for Marluxia to warrant this idea, but he can twist the plot...*cough* Okay, forget it.

Whatever it is, this story really is worth reading. Update whenever you can!
Thunder-Angelist chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
Make Larxene go to Axel's house because she liked the candy! Or because she was bored! Do something! Im dying in here! Nobody's updating! You just made my day!
Jam n' Butter chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
It was cute!
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
Bwaha, plotting little sisters! :)

I wish I could give you ideas, but my mind's as helpful as a burnt crepe...
BlueChihuahuaCrimsonFlame chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
se? you have reviews reviewS. and more to come :D

i TOLD you it's not bad! it's great!
Cerulean Crystal chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
nice update soon.
RainWisher chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Wow, cute! I like the way you portray Larxene.

Only one thing though: Axel seems REALLY OOC... but that's just me being a prick. XD ...yea, it's fine though. I don't mind stories that make him the tough ol' hottie *insert evil laughter here*

So...You're moving? Wow; my family moved not too long ago, and it WAS such a pain. I can help you with your other stories if you want (BETA-ing or give suggestions etc) Let me know! And I sent you back the edited version of "Crying War" too.

Good chapter! Love it!