Reviews for Really Ticked Tachi
mer chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
My heart was stuck in my throat when I got to the part where Sasuke pulled out Tachi's limp body from Orochimaru's robes, I thought it was going to be a downer ending, so glad the little weasel survived! It sure did weasel its way into Sasuke's life lol.
philona chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Sasuke's pet weasel... this makes me go kind of 'aawwww'.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Aw, I love Tachi, killer-cuties are so adorable! Especially love him savaging Orochimaru. Nice work.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was a very satisfying and funny story -
Cream and Sugar chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aww, this was a really cute story! I wish Sasuke was half as reasonable in the manga. Great story, thanks for sharing!
Kirameki87 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awesome! I read Rikki Tikki Tavi in class, and Rikki reminded me so much of Itachi that my friend and I started to call the story "Rikki Tikki Tachi", so I'm glad I'm not the only person who made that connection!
Gwenhyfer chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Love this story! It's really great. Tachi rules! Brilliant idea and very well written. Tachi and Sasuke are sooo sweet together. And it was awesome how Tachi attacked the evil!Orochimaru to protect Sasuke. Brave little weasel. Love this story!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I luved this story! It's so original! :D This is definately goin on my favorites!
foscari chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Adorable! I wish I can think of a proper feedback but that's the only thing that comes to my mind.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Excellent. It's very refreshing to see something that deviates this far from the norm and doesn't screw up in the process.